Felicity

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Unknown POV (I think we kinda all know who this is lol)

I wake up at some point. My head hurts like I've been stabbed multiple times, wait...I have.

I jolt up on my feet. Scanning the maroon walls furniture drops its shadows in the dark letting me know it was already night time. How long was I out?

I start walking with fuzzy vision until my feet come across the blonde's body on the ground.
My nose hitches at the strong smell of blood, and I glance away preventing myself from gagging.

"And why do I always have to do the dirty work!?" I pledge wanting some company not being spectacularly surprised when no one answers.

Groaning lightly I take action. "Where do I hide you?" I ask the troop as if she would answer. Don't worry I'm not crazy. A laugh forces its way out as I find a few black bags on the counter. No trash bags are too classic.
Stepping closer to the troop I reach out for her. That's when I notice something.

The cut on her neck, disappeared. In fact it vanished so quickly I barely noticed it. I trail it with my finger, my face twisting into a frown.

"What the fuck-" I barely have time to finish my sentence when Sophie is on her feet.

I grasp her neck. Although silver has weakened my senses, I was still very strong. She growls at me her teeth extending twice their size while ineffectively trying to claw my face out.

I give out a roar of power. She needed to know where she stood next to me. Which was below me deep under ground.

My eyes radiated red colour and Sophie whined in fear.

Immediately she stops her struggle, shivering and trembling like most people are when they see this side of me. "Now. What are you?" I ask, cocking my face to the side. Sophie widens her pitch black eyes, that suddenly turn back to light blue.

She doesn't respond, just bows her small head submissively.
"ANSWER ME!" I yell out, she gasps before whispering a name. "A vampyr." Her lower lip trembles and the blonde begins to sob in my hand.

I throw her onto the floor. I had to kill her, right?

Vampyrs were rare but for a very good reason. At some point during the medieval ages, the Alpha King of that time has decided he wanted his race to be the superior one. Considering Vampyrs had some advantages over werewolves, they could without effort control their transformation. Unlike werewolves that took centuries after which shifting became easier for us. Some thought Moon Goddess have forgiven the deeds of that very Alpha King who murdered thousands of blood suckers across the Europe and millions in America.
It was rational that some survived and hid away in places of unknown. But even now my father wanted them completely wiped out.
He once mentioned he was born to continue his granddad's work like everyone did in our bloodline.

I turn my eyes in her way, my eyes scanning over the blonde's body. Coming closer, I snatch her arm. Looking closely at the raven tattoo on the smooth pale skin.

"Are you going to kill me?" Sophie asks and for a moment I flicker my eyes to meet hers.

"We'll see." I say but she just frowns in confusion.
"Who are you?" She demands, I watch her little body shake in fear when I narrow my eyes at the harsh tone.

"My name is Hayden Dark." I smile when she gulps down. "Oh God." Her face twists into a sickening state before she empties her stomach.

I turn away, I intended to give her privacy even though it was clear, she knew who I was.