Chapter 4

ok so remember I do not own the characters, the amazing Veronica Roth does. Oh and Tris is a sophomore disregard me earlier saying she's a freshman.

next chapter in fours pov

~~~~~~~~~~~☯~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tris' POV~

I sigh loudly and turn to Will, my bottom lip out. He smirks and shrugs. I finally decide to turn back around once I feel that Four has seated himself.

Class went by in a blur. I began to walk to my locker when I see Christina already at hers. I rush over to her and shout, "Boo!" "Dammit Tris, really?" she says. I giggle and open my locker, getting my books. "Psst, Tris." Christina whispers. "What?" "'He' is the owner of the mysterious locker." is all Christina tells me. I freeze, my eyes wide open. "Y-Your kidding right?" I whisper, my head still facing toward my locker. "Nope," she simply states. I groan, slamming my locker.

I start walking to English class when a firm, muscular hand grabs my upper arm. "Listen Stiff, you better watch your back, alright?" Four. I recognize that low, deep voice anywhere. Sexy, though. Wait, what? No, Tris, he's not sexy. He's NOT. "Mhm, sure whatever." I say sarcastically. His grip on my arm tightens. "What makes you think you could talk to me like that?" Four asks, his voice intimidating. I shake my arm out if his grip and turn to him, "Maybe because you're so approachable," I pause, "like a bed of nails." I mutter the last part almost silently I bet no one could've heard. But Four did. His facial expression is almost unreadable. He looks pissed off- definitely pissed off. But there's a twinge of something else in the sparkle of his eye. He looks... hurt. Hurt? The amazing Four hurt? Maybe it was the last thing I said. Oh shit, I've been staring at him for too long. My eyes water up and I turn around walking away.

Four was in my English class too, but this time he sat across the room talking to Zeke and Uriah. The only reason they're friends is because they all are on the school football team. I walk to the cafeteria and sit next Christina. "So are you gonna tell me what happened?" she asks. "About...?" I know what she's talking about anyway. "You and Four!" she adds a wink. "NO! NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED CHRIS! He just threatened me and I said whatever-" Christina sighs and shakes her head. "Anyways, he said 'what makes you think you could talk to me like that' and I said 'maybe because you're so approachable, like a bed of nails' and I walked away." I sigh and grab my phone from my book bag and go on Instagram. I start randomly looking up people from school when I find four. His username is, well what a surprise, four4 (note the sarcasm). Christina looks over at me and tells me to look through his pictures. "I'm not a stalker," I explain to her. "Fine, I'll do it." Christina grabs my phone and starts looking through Four's pictures. She taps on an old one from about 46 weeks ago. It's a throwback Thursday picture with him as a little boy and a small girl with her arm slung around his shoulders. I know who this girl is. She has blonde hair and blue/grey eyes. And a long narrow nose.

Her name was Bea.