Chapter 3

☯a/n☯
okay so here's chapter 3
PG-13 idk just for language I guess
Disclaimer- I do not own the characters, Veronica Roth does.
~~~~~~~~~<4~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Tris' POV•
Once Will finishes explaining his story, we go inside the school. I pull out my schedule from my book bag and take a look at it. On the top right corner, it shows my locker combination:

Prior, Beatrice - Locker Number ~721~
4-10-60

Once I find my locker, I put some of my books there and leave the necessary ones in my bag. Christina is locker 720, and across the hall, is Uriah, Marlene, Lynn, Shauna, Zeke, Will, and Al, their lockers side-by-side from 701-707. As I close my locker, I turn around heading toward the staircase when I bump into someone. This 'someone' pushes me into a locker and mumbles "move Stiff." That pissed me off. A lot. So I walk to him, raise my leg and knee him where it hurts. He groans and holds his balls while crouching down in pain. "You son of a bitch!" he manages to say. When I look at him I notice who he is. "Don't you EVER touch me Four." I say before turning around and walking to first period. Everyone was looking at him-me- us.
I walk into first period just as the bell rings. 'Phew' I think. I look around until I see Mar and Will waving at me. I quickly shuffle to where they're sitting and sit in the chair next to Mar. "Rumor has it you totally just kneed the legendary Four in the dick and he actually cried." Will whispers to me. "How did you ev-" "Word gets around fast in this school," Marlene butts in, "Plus, school's biggest gossip girl say it so everyone must know about it by now."
There is a knock on the door and it slowly opens. I look straight, (my seat faces away from the door) hoping that the person who just walked in isn't 'him'. Marlene looks at me with worrisome eyes and I KNOW it's him. "Four, I'll excuse you since it's the first day of school. Hmm," Mrs.Matthews paused for a second. "Sit next to Tris." And that's when I died inside.

~A/N (filler chapter yea ik)Uh oh looks like trouble😱
Who's POV should I do the next chapter in? also should I make Tris a sophomore ? I think that's better. excuse the fact that she's a freshman. Ok comment what you think so far! FourTris may or may not come soon 😝~
~mya.x🔲