Chapter 35

Tris' Pov

Beep beep beep!

"Ugh," I groan into my pillow. But I still get out of bed and into the shower.

After that I decide to make myself look a little different.

So I iron my hair to make it look as straight as possible. I decide to wear a black shirt with cutoff sleeves that has a skull and says 'Charli XCX' on it. Next, I slip on my grey faded and ripped skinny jeans. Looking through my closet, I end up putting on my grey Jordan's. I also put on a red beanie that says #whitehotheat on the side.

(a/n I'm a pretty big heat fan sorry)

Makeup. now it's time for makeup. Not much, just enough to make me noticable. So I apply eyeliner, mascara, and a little black eyeshadow. Next, I put some black blush right under my cheekbones to make them pop, but not too much. Finally, I put on my cross earrings and walk downstairs.

"Woah," Caleb says as he sees me. I grin and put toast in the toaster.

"Hey, Maddy told me what Four did, and if he bothers you, just tell me."

"Thank you Caleb." I tell him wen I hug him. Caleb nods and I take my toast out of the toaster and eat it.

After, Caleb tells me he'll take Maddy to school so I go on my way.

~~~~~~~~~~

I park my car in the back so no one can bother me. When I get out of my car, I put in my earphones and play Dubstep radio on Pandora.

I'm at the doors in front of the school. Breathing in heavily, I walk in with confidence.

I am no longer Tris.

I am no longer the girl that the great Four cheated on.

I am no longer that broken girl.

I am Beatrice Prior, I can be remade.

I hurry to my locker to get my stuff and go to the library, since class doesn't start until 20 minutes.

Someone taps my shoulder and I look up at him.

"Hey, um, your Tris right?" The boy's green eyes search mine.

"Yeah, well Beatrice, what's your name?" I ask, butterflies flying through my stomach.

"Edward. Wanna walk with me to class?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah."

So Edward and I walk side by side to our classes. Honestly I'm surprised by how much we have in common.

"So, who's you're favorite singer?" Edward asks me.

"Depends, what genre of music?" I respond.

"I don't know what to call it, but like the type of music Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, Lorde-"

"LORDE! Haha, Lorde is my overall favorite." I scream. A few people look our way and I blush.

"Nice, well I have world history so I'll see you in lunch. Bye, Beatrice." He tells me.

I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek, "Bye Edward."

And from the corner of my eye, I see Four staring at me with a sad expression. I just flip my hair and walk ahead to math.

~~~~~~~~

vote🌟

and comment on what you think about the chapter!💕