Chapter 26

Tris' Pov

Coach told us to do something productive as long as it's physical. So, Tobias, Marlene, Uriah, Zeke, Will, Maddy, Cara, and I walk around the court. Hey, we're walking aren't we?

"Hey guys," Zeke blurts out.

"What?" We all ask in a dull voice, causing Maddy and Cara to laugh.

"I want to have a mini party. Like just us." He continues.

Everyone nods in agreement. A thought comes to my mind so I decide to ask it,

"First of all, when is it? Second of all, are we going to do stuff that is a little intense for them."

Uriah is walking backwards in front of us, but he is looking at Marlene. Wait, he totally likes her! Ugh, Christina and I have been spending too much time together.

"It's- What's today?" Uriah asks. "Monday idiot," Marlene says. "Oh, well then today since tomorrow is a holiday of some sort. And these two shouldn't come." He finishes off pointing at Maddy and Cara. They look up at us and Maddy's eyes squint suspiciously at us. At me.

"Don't worry, Cara is coming to our house to work on a project." Maddy states, "Plus, I bet Tris and Four are going to be making out the whole time. Ew, I am not going through that again." I laugh at her comment and look over at Tobias, who is staring at the floor blushing.

"Yeah, that's all they do anyways," Marlene butts in. "Do not!" I exclaim. Tobias walks over to me and hugs me from behind. "You want to though," He whispers into my ear. I look over at him and mouth "maybe". He smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"See what I mean!" Maddy cries.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Four's Pov

When the bell rings, I grab my bag and rush out of the school. Tris is leaning against her car on her phone. "How come you're not leaving?" I ask her when I get up to her. "Maddy gets out in an hour. So I have to wait." Tris quickly responds, still not averting her gaze from her phone. "Doesn't Will have softball practice? He could take the girls to your place." I suggest. She finally looks up at me and smiles, "Thanks."

Tris' Pov

I take Tobias' advice and text Will:

hey when you take Cara home can you take Maddy with you and drop them off at my place- tris

yeah sure- will

Well that was easy.

"Come to my place for a little," Tobias proposes.

"Let me tell Lily and Eric first, so just wait outside, I guess." I tell him.

He kisses me on the cheek and gets in his car. I get into mine and drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

short bc I only have 20% and I don't have my charger😔