Chapter 25

Divergent High🔥 Chapter 25

Tris' Pov

When we get out of my car, Tobias picks up Maddy from behind and has her sit on his shoulders. She shrieks and he runs to the entrance of the school, laughing. He'd be a great dad, I think. Hopefully he'll be the father of my child.

"Woah, who's this?" Christina asks, gesturing toward a red-faced Madison. "She's my new sister," I say. Christina, along with the rest of the group, nods. "Tris, why do I have to go in at the same time you do? But I get out an hour later! How's that fair?" Maddy cries. "You're in a special school. Here, let's go get your schedule." I tell her, swinging my arm around her shoulder. What's sad is that I'm only like three inches taller than her. Not even.

Maddy's Pov

Once Tris and I got my schedule, she guided me to my locker. I have math, language arts, lunch, gym, health, and world history all in that order. And all are advanced classes,too. But my world history class is an hour longer. This schedule is just weird. I put some books and folders in my locker and walk to math. When I finally find my way to my math class it's 7:15. I decide to just sit at a seat in the middle of the class and just wait, I guess. After about five minutes of playing with my fingers, the door opens and a girl my age walks in. Her eyes catch mine as she sits in the desk next to me. I turn to her and quickly examine her features. She has a pixie cut hairstyle, the color of her hair a soft blonde. Her green eyes are like emeralds. "Hey, um... I'm Madison," I say, holding out my hand. She takes my hand and shakes it. "I'm Cara. Nice to meet you Madison." "You can call me Maddy by the way," I mention, because I really don't like when people use my full name. "Okay," she responds. After a few minutes of small talk, the class starts to fill as students enter. The bell finally rings, and class begins.

✯Time Lapse✯
Cara's Pov

Maddy and I walk together to 5th period right after lunch. We change in the changing rooms early and sit on the bleachers. "Indoor bleachers... Cool," Maddy says. I nod in agreement. All of a sudden a door swings open and a group of maybe 7 high schoolers come in. A short blonde girl laughs as she slaps a very tall, and may I say cute, guy's shoulder. Then a blonde kid in the group looks up and stares at us. His features are just like mine: Same blond hair and green eyes, narrow noses and a dimple. I quickly turn to Maddy. She stares at the group with her mouth half open.

"My brother is in this class!" I whisper-yell. She turns to me, "Wait, you look like Will. Oh, wait I got it." Maddy thinks aloud. "Yeah, well my sister is in this class." She finishes off. I turn back to the group and the short blonde girl is running up to us. When she gets to us, she's facing Maddy, "Hey you, how's school so far?" Maddy looks up at her and smiles, "Good." The girl turns to me, "I'm Tris." "Cara," Is all I say. Tris' eyes open wide as she realizes something. "You're Will's sister! Gosh, he doesn't shut up about you. It's nice to meet you!" Tris exclaims. I smile. School is gonna be different from now on. It's going to be much better.
~~~~~~~~
not as long sorry I was gonna update last night but I was watching the purge bc it's awesome
✯vote and comment✯