Chapter 52

Tris' Pov

Monday. It's once again Monday, and that means school. Honestly, I would much rather stay home and sleep off the reoccurring fevers, but I've missed work and I get anxiety when I know I haven't completed work. Weird, huh? Yeah well that's the truth. Once again, I go through the morning routine- restroom, shower, brush teeth, get dressed, do hair, and do makeup. As I am fixing my books in my bag, there is a knock on the door.

"Come in," I yell. Caleb comes in and sits on my bed. During the days I was sick, when he'd come home from school we'd talk. So, we've gotten much closer. "Hey, how ya feeling?" He asks me, handing me my binder. "Im better, thanks for asking." I respond. Another knock sounds and I yell the same as before. Maddy comes in this time and hands me a banana. I smile at her and she smiles back reassuringly.

Another knock. What the hell?

"What the hell is this? Party in Tris' room?" I exclaim. Christina now enters, a Starbucks coffee in hand.

"Thought you'd might need," She tells me. I thank her. And next thing we know, we're off to school.

~~~

this is super short bc it's 12:40 something in the morning, and I'm updating later.

but today's monday, July 21st. and you know what that means...

THE FOSTERS

okay the fosters and the fact that it's my birthday😘

love you guys, I'll update later!🌸💕