Chapter 5

yaay this is in Four's POV.

and it takes place right after he grabs her arm in the hallway.

shoutout to @MadisonMorales1 'four' (get it?) suggesting four's POV ☺️ luv ya💕~

~ mya🔳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four's Pov

That killed me. It honestly did. She stormed off, yanking her arm away from my grip. Why am I so mean and stupid and- "Dude you're gonna be late." Uriah interrupts me. I groan but walk to class. I open the door just as the bell rings. Oh no, she's in this class. I decide to sit as far away from Tris as possible. 'Why do I even care about her?' I think to myself. The teachers goes on and on as I zone out. Next thing I know, the bell is blaring in my ears.

I walk over to the cafeteria and sit down next to the linebacker Matthew. "Dude party at my place Friday, you comin' right?" he turns to me. "Mhm," I reply. He nods and turns away. I look at my phone and check my notifications. Then I hear "NO! NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED CHRIS!" I look over my shoulder to see Tris talking to Christina. I smirk and look back at my phone. On the lock screen it says: "тrιѕ_prιor (ғrιed в4 gυyѕ🍟) jυѕт ғollowed yoυ" Where in the world did she get that quote from? It's so retarded, gosh. Next thing I know I get a like on one of my old pictures. The one of Bea and I. Tris liked it, weird.

The rest of the day goes fast. Turns out me and Tris have all the same classes together. As I walk outside I see Tris frantically pacing back and forth in front of Christina. I stop at the group in front of them, and hear parts of their conversation. "... my bike is destroyed!" Tris yells. Yeah um that's my fault, but it was a dare. And Four NEVER backs out of a dare. "I'll drive you to the orphanage! And pick you up everyday! Don't refuse because I'm not backing out of doing this." Christina says. "... fine. That douchebag," Tris mumbles. I walk away and get in my Ferrari. I speed home and rush to my room before Marcus could tell me something. I plop down on my bed and listen to music. That is, until I get a phone call. On the caller id it says: вea💕. I pick up the phone, taking off my headphones.

"Hi Toby!" she squeals.

"Hey Bea. I've missed you. A lot." I tell her. It's true though. She was my best friend since we were 6. Then after my mom had an affair with Marcus, he got a girlfriend. That lived in Chicago. So I was forced to move with him here, and I had to leave Tris in Florida, without me.

"Yeah, um me too," she stutters. Something's annoying her, and I tend to find out.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Don't tell me it's nothing I know you too well."

"Ok fine. Get comfy." she warns

"Okay,"

"So today at my new school there's this kid that was really mean, he almost beat up my friend, and he threatened me in the middle of a hallway. But something about him. I knew him from somewhere. And I found out where. I guess I'm just waiting for him to find out." She finishes

"I. am. confused."

"Gosh! Did you not listen?" she laughs. I love her laugh.

"I did." Wait, did she say 'new school'? Did she move ?

"Be-"

"TOBIAS! GET DOWN HERE!" Marcus yells from down stairs.

"Well duty calls," I sigh.

"Toby, call me after, okay? Be brave. I love you, Toby." Bea says, stuttering. She's probably crying.

"Love you too, Bea. Always." and with that I hang up.

Can't wait for what's gonna happen. Yay me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

vote, comment and read or whatever

love you all!💕