Chapter 14

OoOoOoh great Allegiant is gonna be in two parts so part 2 comes out 3.24.17.
THATS TOO FAR!
thanks for all the reads 😎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fours Pov
When Tris broke down, a hole ripped through me. It hurt me to see her like that. So I carried her to the infirmary so she wouldn't have to go to her classes. It's lunch, so I decide to go visit Tris. Well, emphasis on try. This pale brunette stands in front of me, smiling like an idiot. "I'm Molly,"she introduces herself. "Four," I state. "Now, I'm trying to get somewhere so... move. Now." I tell her in my 'Four' voice. Apparently, it freaks people out. She places her hand on my chest and says, "No, don't leave yet." I swat her hand away and softly push her aside, "Don't you ever touch me like that again." I tell her, raising my voice.
I rush to the infirmary, nervousness coursing through my veins. Ms. Wu, our music teacher is at the front desk. Her head perks up and smiles at the sight of me. "In there," she motions to the door on her right. I nod and walk to the door, turning the handle. When I walk in, I see a Tris in the cot, on her phone. "And you're in here because...?" I ask, playfully. She looks up and sticks out her tongue at me. "Well hurry, I wanna talk to you." I murmur, but apparently she heard because she directs her gaze on me and it stays there. I sit on the edge of her bed and explain everything that happened this morning between Marcus and I. She's on the verge of tears. "Don't cry," I coo, sliding my hand up and down her leg. "Don't listen to him." Tris speaks up. "You have people who love you, like our friends. Like me. No matter what anyone says, I will always love you, Tobias." She finishes and hugs me softly. "Love you more," I say smiling.
"Impossible."
"Forever."
"To infinity."
"And beyond," I finish. She leans and gives me a quick kiss. I get up and tell her that we should leave. Tris gladly agrees. Once we leave, we head to the cafeteria. I notice Christina's eyes practically jump out of her head at the sight of us. When Tris and I sit down side by side, Christina asks, "So miss Tris over here, the party is tonig-" "Bu-" Tris tries to object, but Christina doesn't let her. "You are coming no ifs ands or buts, got it?" Christina questions. Tris groans in return. All of a sudden, my cake is gone and Tris' mouth is covered in chocolate crumbs. "Alright, I see how it is." I say.

Tris' Pov
The rest of the day went on smoothly. Once I got home, I decided to choose an outfit, since both Christina and everyone else is forcing me to go. Tobias. I grab my phone and call him. No answer. I rush downstairs where Lynn, Shauna, and their mom Cindy are talking. "Can I go to Tobias' house for a second?" I ask nervously. "Hm why?" Shauna asks, her mouth full of bread. My eyes open wide. "It isn't amity bread I made sure of it," she says. I sigh and say, "He's not answering his phone." "So?" Lynn asks. "The thing is he ALWAYS answers his phone. When he doesn't something's wrong." I panic. "Go sweetie." Cindy says. Smiling in return, I rush out of the house and walk to Tobias' house.It literally takes ten seconds to get to his house, given the fact that we are neighbors.
I've been knocking on his door for what seems like ages until it opens. In the doorway stands a young woman in about her mid-20s with beautiful blonde hair. "Hi, um, I'd like to know if Four is home?" I ask in the most polite manner, sort of. "Yes bu-" I cut her off, "Let me in, then." That's when I hear it. A yelp of pain coming from up the stairs. When I try to walk in, the woman blocks me. So I punch her in the jaw. She stumbles to the side, just enough for my small frame to fit through. I hear a whip lash and run up to wear it's coming from. Marcus stands over and crouching body, repeatedly whipping the back. I knew it. God Tobias. Tears in my eyes and anger in coursing through my body, I jump-kick Marcus in the side. Continuously, I punch him in the face, but Marcus was able to punch me straight in the nose. I scream and do what I did to Tobias in the first day of school- kick him in the balls. When I do, Marcus falls to the floor and I punch him one more time in the face before he goes unconscious.