Chapter 48

Tris' Pov

"Did that doctor seem... different to you?" I ask Tobias, handing him a can of Mellow Yellow. It's three in the afternoon, and Tobias and I are at my house. Zeke agreed to have Tobias stay at his house until everything is resolved. He shrugs, "She seemed normal to me. Why?"

"I don't know. She looked at me and seemed as if she was going to cry or something. Especially when she looked at you." I explain. Maybe I'm just going paranoid. "You probably think I'm going crazy."

"No, actually I always think your crazy, this is one of the normal situations." Tobias tells me. I frown and open the refrigerator, getting one of the orange crème Yoplait yogurts.

~~~~

Maddy's Pov

I'm walking down the hallway when I hear laughter. I follow it, ending up in front of Tris' bedroom door. She's been locked up in her room for the past days, with a fever. Or so, that's all I know. Being the nosy person I am, I press my ear against the door softly.

"Your an asshole," Tris' voice says. I wonder who she's talking to. Oh wait, it's probably Four. "Just because I beat you does not make me an asshole." A low voice replies. Four. Exactly.

"Well I don't know anything from those damn James Bond movies. Let's do Harry Potter, at least I'll win." Tris suggests. There is no response. But, the door quickly opens and I stumble inside.

"Told you," Tris says Four.

"What? I heard you laughing while I was walking by, I wanted to see what was making you so happy." I admit honestly. She smiles, "Thanks. I guess."

I nod and turn to exit the awkward situation when Tris calls me back in. "Yeah?" I ask her. "How good am I in the Harry Potter QuizUp quiz?"

"Very good. You get like perfect scores on them." I answer. It's true though.

"Exactly, T-Four." Tris stutters. Why did she start with a T of all letters?

~

Tobias' Pov

Maddy finally leaves the room, leaving me and Tris back to our game. I look at Tris, her smile wide and bright every time she gets a question right. Her eyebrows furrow in disappointment when she gets one wrong, then yells out the correct answer immediately after.

"Tobias, c'mon. I'm going to challenge you so accept." She demands. How did I even get myself into this?

The challenge notification pops up onto my screen and I accept. Little does she know that I too have read the entire Harry Potter series. Sucks for her.

"In 'Goblet of Fire', where does Dobby get paid to work when he is a free elf?" The question reads. Out of the four answer options, I quickly tap 'Hogwarts', awarding me with 20 points. Tris gets the same amount.

About a minutes later, the quiz ends and guess who won 160- 159? Yeah, she did.

"Yes!" She cries. "I finally beat you!" Her enthusiasm amuses me sometimes. At times like this. Tris jumps up and down and seats side to side, celebrating about beating me on a damned quiz game. After a few minutes she finally stops and sits back down on her bed, out of breath.

"Out of breath, are you?" I tease. She sticks her tongue at me, flipping me off, while getting up and leaving the room to go downstairs.

~~~~~~~~

first of all, happy Fourth of July👏🇺🇸💥

second of all, I finally am able to update today since everyone left.

I'll most likely update tomorrow or Sunday, as well as the sheo one so yay:)