Chapter 47

Tris' Pov

"So, what happened exactly?" Four's scratched voice asks me. My eyes dart around the small room, as if the answer is floating mid-air.

"You tell me, you just came through my window in this state. Gosh, I was so scared." I tell him, shaking my head at the horrid memory. Out of all things, this had to happen. I guess things could've been worst. He could've been dead, for all we know. No, no he wouldn't. He'd fight, I know he would. He wouldn't give up that easily, and I'm glad he didn't.

"Tris, it's okay I'm here." Tobias coos. I nod and smile. "But that faggot better get arrested or I'll go and beat his ass," He adds. I laugh at his comment and shake my head. Wait, what about Marcus? We didn't inform the police about him. A knock on the door rids me from my thoughts. A female doctor enters and introduces herself to us. "I'm Doctor Johnson. As you, Four, were asleep, we examined the injuries and concluded that we needed to give you stitches on one gash, under your left cheekbone, and two others on the abdomen. A lot of the shallow cuts have healed better. So we did all off that before you woke up." She informs us, facing the computer in the far side of the room. When she turns around, her deep blue eyes meet mine and an emotion flashes over her face so quick that I couldn't decipher what it was.

Dr.Johnson sits down on her stool and turns to Tobias. "You will be able to leave later tonight. But, may I ask, what was the cause of the injuries? I wasn't given an exact answer." She adds. I look over at Tobias and he gives me a defeated look. "I, uh, my dad. He, he did it. This," Tobias admits. His eyes dart all around the room never meeting mine. The doctor looks like she's about to break into tears but keeps her composure. "Um, okay so I suggest you find somewhere else to stay for the night, and I'll inform the police about the situation. What is the name of your father?" She asks. I look over at Tobias, and he looks like it kills him to even speak. "Marcus. Marcus Eaton." I spit out.

She nods and exits the room, returning only minutes later with a Gatorade can. "Here," she hands it over to Tobias. "Drink some." He gladly accepts and drinks a little. The doctor starts taking out the few tubes that are attached to Tobias' arm. "You can go now," The doctor tells us. We both thank her as I walk and Tobias half walks half limps to the door.
~~~~~~~

I'll add more later I just needed to give you guys something :) oh and just a heads up on Friday (4th of July) I won't be updating.

vote and comment! ➰

ilyasm<4