Chapter 9

oh my 155 reads! and 13 votes !

thank you so much guyss💕

this chapter takes place right after Tris finishes texting Four in lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tris' POV

He said he liked me. I mean I know he kissed me and all but still, maybe it was because- oh I don't know. I smile to myself, picking at my cake. When I look back up, I see Christina looking at me with a 'why are you smiling I need to know' face. So, I pull out my phone and text her:

why r you looking at me like that?-T

what do you mean?! you have a goofy smile on your face for no apparent reason-c

☺️-t

OMG YOU LIKE SOMEONE!

ooh trissy has a boy crush! -C

.... maybe -t

who the fuck is it? TELL ME! - c

later. -t

Christina glares at me and I shrug. "So guess what? Tris moved in with us!" Lynn squealed. I smiled and continued to pick at the cake. Tobias chokes on his and mutters a "Sorry." "Mhm. Anyways, it turns out the mayor lives right next to us." Shauna mentions. Again, Tobias chokes on his cake. He stands up, and walks out of the cafeteria.

"What was that all about?" Christina asks. "Um, I'll be back. I need to use the restroom before gym." I say. I get up and walk to the exit. Tobias is by the lockers, looking at what seems like a picture. Slowly I sneak behind him and wrap my hands around his waist. At first he tenses up and cringes. His hands hold mine, and he relaxes. "What happened?" I ask, my voice muffled in his shirt. "I-I just lose it when people think of my dad- correction Marcus as a good person." He sighs. I hug him tighter. "Tobias, has it gotten worst?" No answer. "Tobias please, trust me." I plead. He turns to face me, with those beautiful blue eyes. Tobias holds my face in his hands, his thumb skimming my cheeks. He looks down at me and presses his lips to mine. There's this spark that I feel every time we make contact. I suspect he feels it too because he moves his thumb over my cheekbone. My hands skim his neck and trail up to to his hair. He pulls back breathing heavily, and our foreheads touch. Our eyes lock, our breaths mixing.

Next thing I know, the bell is ringing in our ears. We separate and walk to the cafeteria to grab our book bags. "Are we, you know..." I trail off. "Why? Do you want to?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Yes," I say. He smiles at me, with that beautiful smile of his. "But, let's see how long it takes for them to figure out. About us."He suggests. I nod and run into the cafeteria.

"Tris! C'mon time for gym!" Christina shouts. I look back to see that Tobias hasn't come in yet. So I grab his book bag as well, that is, until a hand pulls me back by my shoulder. "Why are you getting 'his' bag?" Chris questions. "I don't know," I pause, "Maybe I could put it in the trash bin or something." She giggles. We walk out of the cafeteria, but as we do I grab Tobias' phone out of his bag and put it in my pocket. Christina didn't see, and that's good. I see Tobias and I mouth 'sorry'. He raises an eyebrow as Chris takes his book bag. His eyes open wide as she shoves it in the bin. I turn to an angle where he could see his phone in my pocket an he mouths a 'thank you'. Then his attitude completely changes as he walks over to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

was this long? idek . next two-three chapters are gonna take place for later this day (Tuesday) and the next day. Then it's gonna time lapse to Friday. Those chapters are gonna be a teensy bit smaller just for the sake of the party(mentioned in a previous chapter) .

Vote✨

Comment🌟

Follow💫

love yaa

~

x. mya .x