Chapter 36 (Part 2)

Thank you to:
@archerygirl10
&
@LoganMassengale
(they were the first two to comment)

and everyone else for commenting on what I should do I really appreciate it ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~
Tris' Pov

Now it's time for lunch, so I walk into the cafeteria. I see Edward at a table and walk over to him.

"Hey," I greet.

"Hey! Oh, by the way, Beatrice, this is my girlfriend Myra." Edward says gesturing to a brunette who was sitting to his left.

Dammit. He has a girlfriend.

"Hi," I say. "Well I guess I'll just go get my lunch."

Walking away I go into the lunch line to buy my food.

Someone taps on my shoulder, "Excuse me, can you pass me an oran- Tris?!" Christina asks.

"It's Beatrice, and sure." I hand her the orange juice.

"How come you aren't talking to any of us, especially Four?" She asks.

"Does it look like I want to talk to you guys?" That was too far.

"I didn't mean it like that. It's just, I don't know. Four on the other hand can go die in a hole."

Christina's face fills with shock.

"What did he do?" She asks. We pay for our lunch and we sit at an empty table.

"You, You don't know?" I ask her, astonished at the fact that she doesn't know.

"No, I don't."

"I'll tell you in gym."

"Wait, DID HE CHEAT ON YO-" Christina begins but I quickly cover her mouth.

"Shutup, no need to announce it." I scold her.
~~~~~~~~
Maddy's Pov

I'm sitting in the gym when two girls walk in together.

"Hey Tr- Beatrice!" I call out. Tris looks up, waves, and walks over to me.

"Where's Cara?" Christina asks.

"I don't know, she wasn't here this morning." I inform them.

"Oh okay. Well anyways Christina, let me show you the picture." Tris says, getting her phone from her bag.

"How about you wait a sec until after the boys leave us." I mumble quickly as Uriah, Zeke, and Will come over to us.

"Woah Christina, who's the new ch-"

"TRIS?!" Literally all three of them yelled at once.

"Beatrice. It's Beatrice," Tris says quietly.

Uriah turns around and motions for Four, who just entered the gym.

Oh great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tris' Pov

Why do I have every stupid class with him?!

"Uh hey guys." Four greets. Everyone says hey while Maddy glares at him and I stare at my feet.

THE AWKWARD TENSION IS UNBEARABLE HELP ME.

I just turn around and walk away, into the changing rooms. Before I enter, I hear a very faint, very quiet "I love you Tris", but I shake it off, decided that it's me wanting to hear him say that again.
~~~~~~~
I like writing this story so much more now like honestly it's so much fun.

©All Rights Reserved to Veronica Roth