Chapter 10

yaay 207 reads and 15 votes! But only one follower😕

anywho I do not own the character the awesome Veronica Roth does .

new character coming soon! (probably the popular girl or something. any suggestions? comment!)

~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~

Tris' POV

I walk to the other side of the hallway and lean against the wall. I pull out Tobias' metallic black phone and turn it on. Tears form in my eyes as I look at his lock screen. It's the picture of me and him when we first met. We both have ice cream shoved on our faces and our arms are slung over each others shoulders. I look up and see Tobias trying to get his bag from the trash can. Except the one we chose was the big one. Anyways, I try to guess his password and I actually succeed. Of course, it was '4444'. I never knew someone could be so idiotic at times. Obviously I take a few selfies, and notice the wallpaper. It's me. Just me. I smile. "You done snooping through my phone stalker?" a familiar voice asks. I jump, and smile. "Let's go to gym." I propose.

"So," I start, "Nice wallpaper you got there buddy." I playfully punch his arm. He rubs his arm and frowns. "That hurt," he states. "Mhm sure. So what'd you say to Christina?" I wiggled my eyebrows. "Oh well I just got my book bag from the disgusting trash and walked over here." He replies calmly. "What? The almighty Four didn't do anything at all?" I tease, poking his upper arm. "Whatever, I'm gonna change, I'll see you soon." Tobias tells me. I smile and hand him his phone. He bends down and kisses me on the cheek. I blush, and turn to see Christina and Marlene with their mouths hanging open, and Lynn just there smirking. At me. Great, now I have to explain everything.

~~~~~~~~

yes very short chapter😕

I'm gonna update like two more times tonight and those chapters are gonna be like normal . Or longer idk.

Whales bai🐳

~ mya۵