Chapter - 15

Hello sweethearts..!

Do me a favor hit the star button and please make me happy..

Happy reading...

-------------------------------------------------

As I twisted his hand he tried to take off his hand from my grip but I held it tightly. This is the problem of boys, once they see girls they do whatever they want I mean only bad boys I still believe there are good boys out there and that belief is reducing in me, this kind of things I've seen and also happened very few times but I was a trained boxer, my papa taught me thanks to his patience and to my interest in it. I never said to anyone that I know boxing as I often forget.

His friends came forward to grab but I almost yelled causing people around us stopped whatever they were doing.

" Step back if you don't want to hurt yourself! "

They first stepped towards me to defend his friend but stopped when I glared at them and as for this person in front of me, I stepped forward in the little space that I had and whispered in his ear " Whether you like it or not you gotta feel the pain when you tease someone, buddy. I don't give a shit if you remember this when next time if you do this to someone. Grow up, boy. Get out of here with your minions." I returned to my previous position and loosen the grip of his hand but that was not over. I kicked the guy where the sun doesn't shine and now with a smirk on my lips.

" Ouch " I fake acted and walked away. I saw alexander stood there staring.

I walked past him as he stood almost in front of my locker, my shoulder brushed against his arm as he is giant compared to my tiny body and pushed him front a little in order to open my locker. As I started taking my stuff I noticed everybody started returning to their work to whatever they were doing but with whispers. I sighed and took my respective books in my hand and closed the door that's when Alexander turned to me with a smile.

" I don't think you know their identity here, don't you? " he asked I shrugged and started walking along with him.

" That was pretty good ouch move Kusum " he said I looked at him and smiled innocently.

And this is the moment where my dumb conscious suddenly  remembers that I had an assignment to do so I took out my phone and messaged both Eva and Jeong.

" I have some work to do in college. You people go ahead. Eat well and sleep I would be late I guess. Anneyong.."

They replied as ' ok ' and ' fine'. I almost forgot my work which was given because of these boys. Right now I stopped walking and turned to alexander.

" Xander you go ahead I have some work...will see you next time. Bye ". I said. He stopped and turned to me.

That made me look up at him in the eyes. I don't know for some weird reason whenever I look into his eyes I can stare at them eternally and just want to dive in them. I love blue eyes.

He suddenly grabbed my arm and engulfed me in a light hug and whispered " Just be careful, okay? " I nodded in the hug but I didn't get why did I allow him to touch me nor why did I felt good in his arms. Was it true that he got feelings for me? No, no no...am I starting to feel something towards him? Maybe, no!! This shouldn't be..definitely shouldn't be but....may be.....no kusum you can't. Don't Kusum.

I stepped away after patting his back awkwardly. I smiled and turned away praying that my face didn't appear like a pink baby probably red. I tried to take deep breaths until I was back to normal.

Oh gosh.

Does that always happen when you develop feelings for someone? Does that unexplainable feeling of butterflies flying in your stomach happen when you are there with your ' crush '? I'm not getting it. ....arg!!