8

-SANA-

Tzuyu said we're 30 minutes late but our schedule was moved out to 10:30AM instead of 8:30AM. I actually don't like to attend our schedule today. I just want to stay in my bed for the whole day because I didn't got enough sleep last night. Tzuyu was the reason why I can't sleep last night. She's screaming but I can't understand it. I'm actually really worried. I want to wake her up but a part of me doesn't want to. That's probably a nightmare but she seemed fine today.

After taking a bath, I quickly change my clothes. Its a simple shirt and jeans for a simple event. I applied a light make up with my favorite lipstick on and tied my hair. I pose and took a selca. Tzuyu was just sitting on her bed while checking her phone.

"Let's go" she stood up and quickly went out. I don't really like it when she's quiet. I cling to her arms while going down but she just walked fast leaving me behind.

Aww. I thought we're close already.

I can't really understand her. Sometimes she's nice, sometimes she's cold, sometimes she got a blank face, sometimes she's playful.

"Sana I'll go with you" Dahyun popped out of nowhere. She's smiling at me and I smiled back. This girl was always on the good mood.

"You're going there?" She nodded. We followed Tzuyu whose currently walking fast.

We finally reached the parking lot and saw the van and the driver waiting for us.

Tzuyu was just standing there waiting for us to go inside. I quickly went inside. I was expecting that she will wait for Dahyun too but she went inside first and sat beside me. I stared at her for a second and I guess she noticed it.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing" I said and closed my eyes. The meeting place was one hour away from the dorm. I guess I can sleep for awhile. 

-TZUYU-

I said I don't want to feel any awkwardness with Sana since I'll work with her for a few months but I just remembered someone when she suddenly cling on my arm.

"Yah Tzuyu be a gentleman. She'll gonna break her neck" Dahyun said while pointing Sana whose currently sleeping with an uncomfortable position.

"I'm not even a man to become a gentleman" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

Because I'm nice, I put her head on my shoulder. I can feel her heavy breathing. I'm glad I didn't wake her up.

Dahyun keep on taking a lot of selca on her phone and suddenly a flash came out from back camera.

"Delete that" I said and tried to pull out the phone on her hand. But this girl is a such a tease. She put the phone on her right upper hand so that I will not be able to reach it. I might wake Sana if I will move to that place.

"It's a good start for fanservice Chou Tzuyu" she giggled and went to the front seat.  I'm pretty sure she uploaded it on her IG or Twitter account.

I guess she's right. It's a good start for fanservice.  I'm doing this for work because that's what my manager told me.

"Do you like her?" Dahyun asked while drinking water.

"Why would I?" I exclaimed

"Why are you so defensive? I like her by the way" she smiled while looking at Sana.

"Then tell her what you feel. Not to me" she laughed and went back to her place.

After a few minutes, Sana's phone was ringing. The caller ID was Momo. Should I answer it?

"Dahyun can you answer Sana's phone?" I gave the phone to her and she answered it right away without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello It's Kim Dahyun. Sana fell asleep on the van. What can I do for you?" She seemed shock while covering her mouth and quickly gave back the phone to me.

"It's Tzuyu" I said

["Tell Sana her mom will visit her today"]

"Okay. Can I talk to you after our schedule?"

["Not today"] she said and turned off the phone call. 

"Why did you gave the phone to me?" Dahyun said while crossing her arms again. She loves to do that while doing aegyo.

"It's Momo. You know the girl hates me to the highest level" I said in a loud tone. After saying that, Sana moved and opened her eyes. Uh oh I woke her up

"Momo hates you?" She asked while fixing her hair. I gazed at Dahyun's direction and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah" I said

After that, an awkward silence covered the van. Dahyun played a song on her phone.

"SHOW ME YOUR BBA SAE"

She did the eagle dance while sitting. I can't stop laughing when her head suddenly hit the board of the van.

Dahyun started this trendy dance before. I enjoy watching her dance like that. I did the same and followed her steps. She took a video and told Sana to dance the same.

Sana danced it and she looks

Attractive

Why would a crazy dance looked like that?

"Let's stop it. I'm tired" I said and went back to my sit. After a long drive, we're finally here. As usual, cameras and its bright flash welcomed us.

We bowed at everyone. Too many great artists where there. We're still waiting for the others before we start meeting all of them.

But there's one person caught my attention.

Is that Son Chaeyoung?

-SANA-

Dahyun and Tzuyu suddenly left so I went outside to check the place. The place was  quiet and nice. You can feel the fresh air as the place got an open field.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I looked up to see whose the owner of the unfamiliar voice. A short girl with a short hair. She smiled at me and a cute dimple was seen.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung" she held her hand.

"Minatozaki Sana"

"I'll play the role as your bestfriend on this drama by the way" she sat beside me. She's totally nice. After few minutes, I went back inside the place with Chaeyoung and found out almost all of them were already inside.

Tzuyu and Dahyun seemed shock the moment we entered the place. They took a glace at each other and stared at the girl on my side.

"Okay everyone. Please sit down" The staffs said and we all sat down. I sat beside Tzuyu because our names was written on the chair.

Chaeyoung sat down 2 sits away from us. Tzuyu on my right, Dahyun on my left.

"Tzuyu and Sana please stand up" we both stand up "They are main cast" the director said and we bowed at them.

"Also Wen Junhui as the third wheel" a tall handsome guy with pointed nose stand up and bowed at us.

"Dahyun will play the role as Tzuyu's friend while Chaeyoung as Sana's friend"

And so on and so forth.

After the introduction, we took a group photo.

—————
A/N: I can't think any third wheel for the cast of the drama so I chose Jun from Seventeen.