Chapter - 1

Hello guys, this is my first time writing on wattpad and I'm nervous. First thank you to select this story to read and if you find any kind of mistake please let me know until then happy reading. Love you.
-----------------------------------------------------

Unedited

kusum's pov

8.00 am

Such a beautiful dream I wish it would never end but alarm beep woke me up but when I saw the time my eyes went wide.

I hurried up so fast like I have never done before. It's the first
day of my college and here I am....running late. I wore dark blue shirt and black skinny jeans putting the watch to my  hand and braclet-ring to my left I wore canvass and was busy in making my hair into ponytail standing in front the mirror when i saw my friend leaning against the wall with folded hands which scared the shit out of me. I screamed....first of all I am late and on top of it this idiot do this.

"asshole!!!!." I shouted

She laughed and told me to hurry up.

I went out of my house with scooty keys and helmet in both of my hands and we set off to our destination.

Krushi and I became friends since kindergarten . I call her as 'Cruz'. I love her so so much and there are so many reasons.

We both are like crazy all the time, many people tried to break our friendship for whatever reasons. There have been fights between us just 'coz of some damn people. I don't get it when other people create problems in ua friendship when you own don't have any freaking problem.

As for present we reached our college just as the gates we about to close. I couldn't hold my laughter seen by the startling expression on the security man's face.

Phew.

My college is one top 5 colleges in India and i'm really lucky to get a seat in it.

I parked my scooty in students parking lot and we started running to our respective classes before we bid our goodbyes.

I also have my close friends in this college who joined but some are in same field of mine and some in other field. In my field the yash and rudi and in other field chandu and Cruz.

I entered the class just as the professor followed which I didn't notice. Yash and rudi waved there hands which made me easy to find them. I walked towards the back and sat between them.

I sighed and took out the notes and a pen then I looked at rudi who was talking to a girl maybe he's either trying to make friendship or more than that. I shook my head and thought that this guy will never change then I looked at yash who is already looking at me.

"I have a question kusum?" he asked.

I said " shoot."

" You never manage to come early right? because even at school you were like that."

I glared at him playfully for freely insulting me " thanks but actually I woke up late" I said him smiling sheepishly.

Professor cleared his throat and introduced himself first and started the class jovially. I learned his name is ram. I like him. You know I thought that Professors would be serious scanning every student as if they can know who we are and looking at us placing there spectacles at the edge of there nose which seems like it might fall anytime.

Professor ram is very cheerful. The time passed and it was lunch time. I was happy that I can finally feed my stomach so me, yash, rudi, cruz and chandu gonna meet in cafeteria. We walked and I took seat in one chair placing my food box on the table. Even though food is available in canteen I love to it the food prepared by my mum.

We talked about how the classes went and laughed when my friends were telling about the professors. The time passed pretty unknowingly.

I learned a lot about things and roamed around the college and I was awestruck when I saw the library. I really love reading and seeing this made my day into beautiful worthwhile one.

I sound crazy right now but reading is something which gives you a satisfaction that is unexplainable.

Only passionate readers can understand. .....

Did you find it okay? If yes please go ahead and read more. Hope you like it.

My updating periods will be like one chapter in 3-4 days.

Please vote and comment

FOLLOW ME :

IG - butterflys_dc

Geet.

(^ _ <)