chapter - 2

Happy reading
---------------------------------------------

 kusum's pov

3 years after,

Days passed and literally I was enjoying it. I never thought that college life would be this interesting though exam days sucks where I have to work hard a lot.

You know there are a lot of chapters in life which you need to fill that pages with colors and in my life right know new things made difference. The only reason I love this college life right now is you get to learn stuff you're not aware of, enjoying with friends, going to trek or out with friends, cracking jokes in class rooms sitting at the last benches, experimenting things in labs which epically failed (in my case).

There was an incident which I never forget. So one day I was sitting in my class room at the last bench. I always prefer last benches because it always makes me feel comfortable even at school I used to sit at last benches with these idiots.

It was free time for all as all classes finishes at two in the afternoon. I placed my earphones in ears and started playing songs. Music is always been my best friend in every situation. I placed my iphone on my lap and leaned against the wall closing my eyes. I didn't notice the time flied soon and every sec passed I slept more so when I was in deep sleep I felt pain in my forehead. I open my eyes to see a pen cap was there on the table in front of me. I slowly lifted my eyes to see who the hell thrown and dared to disturb my precious sleep and saw all my friends...cruz was smiling sheepishly at me when I narrowed my eyes at everybody.

Chandu and rudi were fighting with each other about god knows what, yash was staring at me with a smile. I finally got up from my seat detaching earphones from my ears and placed in my pocket.

"why do you always sleep mean 24/7? and I wonder how you can even sleep in that sitting position kusum and  I couldn't find it out even i'm with you since like what?..forever?" cruz asked.

I chuckled and said " I don't know....maybe my special talent." sticking my tongue outside while she frowned.

I walked towards them and we started walking outside of the class as yash placed his hand over my shoulder and asked " so wassup?".

" Going to library and then to park nearby."

"Okay." I said excitedly 'coz even though I've spent here for three years I never get tired of reading specially in library. Library is something which introduces you to many friends(books I mean) it's kinda place where you can create stories as the way you want and also know various things. You become a different person when you are with yourself. That is what I always feel everytime I don't know about others as if I care.

We were about few steps away from library when I smacked rudi's head for fun and before he turns I moved towards yash and hold his arm and acted as if nothing happened. It was mine and chandu's idea (lol). I was always good at acting so when he turned and looking at us to find who smacked....everyone was busy in different way like chandu  acted as reading some messages in his phone, cruz was straightning her dress and I was examining yash's nerves on his arm by pressing lightly on the nerve repeatedly and yash was looking at what I was doing. Rudi finally turned front  and we burst out laughing....

We went in and sat at the corner after we took books of own choice. I took billionaire's intense love book which I looove the most. I love the way the author has written while cruz, chandu and rudi took one book to read together while yash took I think a werewolf book. 

After 10 mins....

As I was reading I heard some giggles so I lifted my head and saw these idiots were doing it... I shook my head and returned to what I was doing when again this time I heard loud laugh and when I lifted my head I saw these idiots doing it.again.

I don't think they know they should be quiet in library.....these people(sighing)

Suddenly the in charge came and glared first then she was about to speak when cruz, chandu and rudi laughed hard. again.

The expression they gave was epic..!. That was the most unforgettable moment for me....so after that they have been given some words from the incharge and I was laughing hiding my face behind the book and yash was place his hand over his mouth.

After spending quality time in library we went to park which was near from here. We sat on the grass, while everyone was in comfortable silence when yash spoke suddenly...

He said "Guys, as we all know that we gonna complete our engineering this year and only few weeks left for our final exams so before we become busy.I-I just wanna say something.."

some said "Shoot" and some said " go ahead".

What he said which was unforgettable for us......Yash is a silent person, he speaks but only when it is needed even when we were in school. I have crush on him ever since I saw him when we were in high school.

I do like him..

---------------------------------------------

what say? i know the chapters are pretty small but as story goes on i'll try to expand it.

READ MORE TO KNOW MORE

PLEASE vote and comment,

follow me in :

IG - butterflys_dc

GEET    (^_^)

Love you.