Liam Imagine: Wedding Plan Arguments

All of the boys imagines will be different and so I will not be doing another imagine like this one for the other boys because then it would be like a preference, which I love to write, but I have a bit of a writers block and I'd like to start writing more imagines, which are all different.

I love you all<3

Thank you to @KK1Dfan13 for suggesting this imagine.
~~~~~~~~~

I was on the coach looking through wedding magazines, what flowers should I have? What dress should I have? What music should we have?

I was beginning to get stressed because I was looking through all of these books on my own, trying to figure out what to have.

Liam was at the studio and I was planning to wait until he got home and then we can hopefully sit down and talk about things.

About an hour later the door opened and I waited to hear the door click before walking out to greet Liam.

"Liam, can we talk about the wedding?" I asked.

I hated asking about the wedding when I could clearly see he was tired from work, but it was the only time we were getting together lately.

"Not right now Y/N, I'm really tired" Liam muttered.

"Liam I know you are, can we not at least go to bed and talk about things there? All I need to know is if you agree with my decisions" I explained.

"Fine"

I brought out the books and showed him which flowers I wanted and talked him through the music I thought we could have but the whole time he didn't seem interested.

"Yes, it's fine. Whatever" he said, heading upstairs to bed.

I followed him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Liam I'm starting to think you don't even care" I stated.

"Y/N, chose whatever you want, it's your big day" Liam mumbled.

"It's yours too, I can't plan the whole wedding by myself"

"Yeah well I'm busy with work, okay? So your gonna have to" he snapped.

"I know your stressed but this is the only time we have, your the one who wanted to get married sooner" I spat back.

"Yeah well you know what? I don't even care whether we get married or not, your annoying me! Just leave me alone, if your that bothered about it, plan it yourself" Liam shouted.

I sat there, shocked. Not knowing whether to shout back or leave.

"If you really felt that way, you could've just told me." I said quietly.

"I just did." He snapped back, never has Liam acted in such a way.

Usually I would just assume Liam was tired from work, but this time it was different. He seemed to really mean it.

"Well you didn't have to be so horrible about it!" I shouted, my voice cracking.

I got up, grabbing one of Liam's hoodies off the floor and my phone before heading downstairs, I hesitated.

Should I leave?
Should I sleep on the coach?

I thought for a moment, before deciding to leave, I wouldn't tell Liam where I'd gone and I wouldn't contact him.

I felt horrible for deciding to walk out like this, but I wanted to know if he still cared, I wanted to know if he would still be worried.

"Ooh what you gonna do? Walk out or sleep on the coach?" Liam said cockily from the top of the stairs,
Knowing me all too well.

I grabbed my coat and opened the door, ready to leave when Liam shouted, "okay, you just leave for a few hours, expecting an apology for when you get back"

I closed the door and from that moment on, was determined to stay out as long as possible.

Outside was just getting dark, it was quite cold so I put my coat on top of Liam's hoodie to keep warm, putting my phone into my coat pocket.

The beach was just down the road, that's where I usually go when I argue with Liam, but if he does come to find me he'll know I've gone there, or to the boys.

I walked to the beach and decided to climb the nearby tree, that way Liam has less of a chance of finding me.

I climbed the tree and sat with my head against the tree, my feet laying across the branch, reminding me of Katniss from the hunger games.

I wrapped Liam's hoodie further around myself and thought of all of our memories, all the things we'd been through, the day he proposed to me, did it all mean nothing to him?

As I thought about our memories together and watched the beach, which I had a beautiful view from where I was, Liam didn't come.

As the night grew darker, I grew tired, I thought of when I watched the hunger games and decided to take off my coat, tying it around myself and the tree to stop me from falling and then wrapping Liam's hoodie around me for warmth before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be a part 2 to this if people what one???

I know it's a big dramatic but it has a realistic ending, I've wrote the second part but I wanted to know if you guys want me to publish it?

I love you all<3

~Lauren<3