Louis Imagine: Suprised On Tour

This one was suggested by @divbell900

~~~~~~~~

I woke up, yet again, to no Louis. I sighed. I miss him so much and he's not coming home for another three months.

I got up to do my usual routine of getting up and setting my computer up for work.

When Louis had first gone on tour I'd been working at work and couldn't go with him, although now I'm working from home and couldn't be more bored.

I began to pour myself a glass of water when my phone rung.

I rushed to pick it up, thinking it could be louis seeing as I hardly get to talk to him due to his busy schedule.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Y/N it's Liam" Liam said cheerily.

"Oh, hey Liam" I said.

"Don't sound too enthusiastic to talk to me" he laughed.

"Sorry, I just thought you were Lou" I admitted, giggling.

"You really miss him don't you?"

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Well it's a good thing I can do something about that, your coming with us for the rest of the tour" Liam said excitedly.

"Really? But how? I thought I wasn't allowed?" I asked surprised.

"Louis tried talking to management about it but ended up shouting at them, so I calmly talked to them and they agreed to let you come" Liam explained.

"Really? Thank you so much Liam! I love you so much!" I squealed excited.

"Don't let louis hear you say that" he joked.

"No but really, thank you" you said smiling.

"No problem babe, but listen, louis doesn't know about it so it's a surprise, go to the airport in an hour and I'll meet you there okay?"

"Okay, I'll be there, bye!" I said.

"Bye!" He said as I hung up.

I ran upstairs, jumping in the shower, getting dressed and drying my hair before quickly packing a bag full of stuff and setting off.

I got to the airport and headed towards the entrance where I saw a few fans around Paul who was waiting.

"Hey Y/N!" He smiled once I approached him.

The fans turned around, with some of them fangirling and others looking at me disgusted.

"Come on through" he said holding the door for me.

"Why can't we go in?" One of the fans shouted.

"Y/Ns joining the boys on tour" Paul said before coming through the door with me.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"Over there" he said pointing at Liam who was waiting by the terminal.

"Liam!" I shouted as I ran to him, giving him a hug.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm good thanks, are we going?"

"Yep, come on" he said, pulling me through and onto their private jet.

The next few hours were quite tiring and all I did was talk to Liam and Paul who had joined us on the plane.

**

"Y/N? Were here" Liam said, waking me up from my small sleep on the plane.

I got off of the plane with Liam and Paul as we walked to the tour bus which was only a few streets away.

Once we got to the tour bus I almost screamed I was so excited.

"Okay Y/N I think louis is by his bunk, but we need to keep you hidden until we find him" Liam explained as we got into the tour bus.

We went into the living room part of the bus to find Zayn and Niall playing on the xbox.

"Boys were here" Liam said quietly.

"Hey!" Zayn shouted getting up from the sofa and hugging you.

"It's so good to see you!" Niall exclaimed, also getting up and pulling me into a hug.

"Guys why are you talking loudly? What if Lou hears?" Liam said.

"She's gonna see him in a minute anyway" Niall laughed.

"He's in his bunk" Zayn informed us.

"Okay thanks" Liam said pulling me out of the room and through the hall to the bunks.

When I walked through the hallway, Harry was just coming out of the bathroom and was about to say something when Liam put a hand over his mouth and pointed towards the door which separated louis and us.

"Hey" he said quietly and I waved, giving him a hug.

"Y/N?" Louis said from behind me.

We all turned around to be greeted by Louis, his eyes slightly red and puffy.

"Lou!" I exclaimed running to him and giving him a hug as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"It was a surprise, she's staying for the rest of the tour" Harry explained.

"Really? But management said no" Louis said confused.

"Liam arranged it" I told him and he grinned at Liam.

"Thanks Liam" he smiled.

"It's alright, come on Harry" he said as they left.

"Have you been crying?" I asked.

"I really missed you" he sniffed giving me another hug.

"I missed you too lou" I smiled, pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

~~~

Hey guys! I go back to school Tuesday, which means my holiday will be over:(
What about you?

I'm thinking of doing more imagines, which boy should I do next?

Feedback?

~Lauren<3