Preference: Drunken Conversations (Harry, Zayn and Liam)

Zayn:

You had been at work all day and came home to find Zayn drunk on the sofa.

"Hey babe how are you??" He slurred.

"I'm good thanks, do you wanna go to bed? Your quite drunk" you suggested.

"No of course not! I'm not drunk! I want to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend" he complained, standing up and stumbling over to you to give you a hug.

You went over to the DVD player and stuck a movie on, settling down on the sofa with Zayn as he hugged you.

"Zayn you stink of alcohol, please don't hug me" you whined.

"But I love you" he mumbled before falling asleep on the sofa.

You laughed to yourself and shook your head at how soppy he could be sometimes, but that's exactly why you loved him.

~~~~~~

Harry:

You were currently just working on your paperwork at work in your office, bored while everyone else had gone for lunch.

You were your boss' PA so you had to stay in your office and have lunch while everyone else went out.

You were startled when Harry burst into your office, clearly drunk, wobbling over to you.

"Harry what are you doing here?!" You asked shocked.

"I've come to see you babe" he smiled leaning in to kiss you.

"Don't kiss me you stink of alcohol!" You complained laughing.

"Sorry" he pouted but then went in for a big sloppy kiss on the cheek anyway.

"Ew Harry" you cringed.

"What?! I'm just showing you how much I love you" he protested.

"Harry? What do you think your doing here?" Your boss said raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing he was just going weren't you?" You said quickly.

"Fine" he sighed, stumbling out and hugging your boss.

"Your an amazing guy" he said patting his shoulder and walking out causing you to burst out laughing as soon as your boss was back in his office.

~~~~~~~~

Liam:

You had your boss over at your house while you were having a meeting and going through some paperwork when Liam burst through the door, drunk.

"Hey Y/N" he shouted, entering the kitchen and finding you and your boss at the table, papers everywhere.

"Hey who are you?! What are you doing with that paper? And my girlfriend?!" Liam exclaimed trying to sound serious.

"Liam this is my boss remember?" You said.

"Oh yeah... But what are you doing with my girlfriend? You know she's mine, you can't just come in here expecting to impress her with your bits of paper" Liam snapped.

"Liam, were having a meeting" you told him, sending him a glare.

"Hey why are you glaring at me babe?" He asked confused.

You face palmed and laughed "Liam just go away while I'm having a meeting"

"Oh... Okay... But I'm watching you paper boy" Liam glared at your boss stumbling out.

"I'm sorry, he's like that when he's drunk" you explained but your boss shook his head laughing.

"No it's fine" he laughed as you continued your meeting.

~~~~~~~

Here it is!

The next thing I will be updating is a Niall imagine that I've had an idea for, which should be up tomorrow:)

Feedback?

~Lauren<3