Preference: What He Does When Your Feeling Insecure

Harry:

when your feeling insecure Harry will show you photos of yourself and him and he will point out exactly what he loves about each one, he'll compliment you on every single one to make you feel beautiful again and even when you no longer feel insecure he will still show you photos and point out his love for each one.

Liam:

Liam can always tell when your feeling insecure and he immediately takes to twitter. He only has to tweet something like "I love Y/N #Y/Nisbeautiful" and the whole world ends up trending "Y/Nisbeautiful" which lasts for weeks on end, and even after that people are still trending and Liam is still making sure him and the boys keep it trending for as long as possible.

Louis:

Louis always makes you laugh by telling you jokes and everytime you both go out for a walk and you see a skinny beautiful girl louis will always point her out and tell you your so much more prettier than what she will even be, which never fails to make you smile.

Zayn:

Whenever you feel insecure, Zayn puts post-it notes up everywhere including on the mirrors, in the wardrobes, down the corridor and even on the TV to make you know your beautiful, and if you don't have any sticky notes Zayn will always rip pieces of paper and he will either bluetack them to the wall or make a trail of paper with comments on all the way to the TV, the notes normally read something like "your beautiful" "I love you" or "your so gorgeous I want to kiss you (but I can't because I'm at work) :(" as soon as you read these notes you immediately feel better about yourself.

Niall:

When you feel insecure about how you look or about your weight Niall always writes on packets of food with funny little messages like "you can eat all of these right now and you'll still be the skinniest girl ever" or "your so beautiful! You'd make a perfect model" he usually writes on boxes and he always, without a doubt, writes on the biscuit barrel with a whiteboard pen and you smile, but instead of rubbing it off you always leave it on because it makes you feel so happy to know you have such a caring boyfriend like Niall.

--------------

I'm really sorry that I haven't updated properly for a while but I really enjoyed writing this one so I hope you all like it too? Please leave me feedback!!! I would be sooo grateful, thank you all so much for reading! :D

(I know some of these are longer than others sorry) :(

-Lauren :) xoxo