Zayn Imagine For Cathy (Requested)

This is for my best friend Cathy! Her username is @CATAHSAM and I'm currently writing a fan fiction for her! :) everyone go follow her:)

--------

I was currently walking around in the shopping mall with my boyfriend Zayn and we were holding hands, laughing, talking and joking around.

I have cerebral palsy and a limping problem on my right leg so I always find it upsetting to go places especially with Zayn because people always laugh at me and judge me.

Zayn took me to Starbucks and we had just calmed down from a joke Zayn told which we both ended up laughing at, when a group of fans came up to us practically screaming in Zayns face and I could tell he was a bit annoyed at that.

"Can we have an autograph?"

"Can we have a picture?"

"Can we have both?"

"Can I touch your hair?"

Questions were being lobbed at Zayn like no tomorrow and he was literally bewildered.

"Uh.. You can have a picture and an autograph" Zayn said smiling.

"He talked!" One of them squealed.

"Well of course he did! He's only human!" Another one screamed and when Zayn had finished we got up and walked out.

A little while later we saw the girls again and by the way they were looking at me I could tell they were secretly judging me like people usually do.

I just felt like breaking down there and then because I was so sick of being judged.

"Hey Zayn! Can our friend have an autograph? She's just joined us" one of them said and I could see she was clearly flirting.

Zayn signed her autograph and I could tell he was a bit agitated.

"So.. Who's this?" One of the girls said as she noticed Zayn take my hand.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend Cathy" he said smiling at me.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend" one of them said jealously.

"Well it's all over twitter.. Do you have a problem?" Zayn asked.

"No" she defended herself.

"Good" he said before we walked off.

**

Just as me and Zayn were leaving, we approached Zayns car and noticed the group of girls stood there.

"We figured this was your car! It's been good to see you!" One of them said.

Zayn sighed and I knew he was tired of them now.

"We have no way to get home.. Can we have a ride?" One of the girls said.

"No, I'm sorry but this is mine and Cathy's time together and your not going to ruin that so will you just go away?" Zayn snapped suddenly and I nudged him.

One of the girls started to 'cry' so Zayn apologised.

"You can have a lift" I told them.

"Yay! Thanks Zayn" the girl said.

"Her name is Cathy incase you forgot" Zayn said annoyed that they ignored me.

"Oh yeah.. Thanks Cathy" she said.

"So ill get in the front seeing as I'm a guest" she said.

"Ill be fine" I whispered to Zayn but he pulled me back and took out his phone.

"In fact I don't have time for this, ill organise you a taxi" Zayn told them.

"What? But you can't trust taxis-" the girl said trying to talk her way out of it.

"I've had enough of you! Leave my girlfriend and me alone" he said as he ordered a taxi.

"Aren't you going to wait with us?" The girl said as me and Zayn began to get in our car.

"No you'll be fine" Zayn said harshly.

"Harsh?" I said.

"I'm sorry Cathy but they're ruining our time together, I love you and I don't want them to secretly judge you, I don't like them for that, your perfect to me" he said kissing me before we drove home.

-----

Here you go Cathy! :) xxx

-Lauren xoxo