Niall Imagine For Carly (Requested)

This one is for @summerloveNiall hope you like it:)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Carly wake up" Niall gently shook me awake.

I opened my eyes to see Niall looming over me and I was in the airport.

"When did we get here?"

"A while ago, but I carried you off the plane and I thought I'd let you sleep" he said smiling.

Niall and I had come over to Ireland to see his family and I'd just been so tired recently I couldn't help but fall asleep.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"Don't be, I like looking after you" he said kissing my forehead.

We got up and headed for the door where our taxi was waiting with the words "horan" on the sign.

We got into the taxi and drove for a while just talking and admiring the sights before we parked outside Niall's brothers house.

We were going to gregs first before heading over to Maura's and then bobbies.

As soon as I walked through the door I was engulfed into a huge hug with Denise while Greg was standing behind with baby theo.

"It's so good to see you both again, it's been too long" Denise smiled leading us into the living room.

We spend a good hour with Greg and Denise before Niall offered to babysit.

"Hey Greg we have another hour left before were due at mums, why don't you two go out, me and carly can babysit" he offered.

Greg and Denise haven't been able to spend a lot of time together lately because of having the new baby which is why Niall offered in the first place, what a sweet boy.

"Thanks for offering to babysit Niall, well be back soon" they said leaving.

"Your so sweet Niall" I complemented.

"Thanks, but to be honest I love children" he said.

I looked at him and watched as he rocked the baby gently in his arms, he'd make such a perfect father.

I sat with Niall on the sofa watching TV and laughing with him for a while before we were a little too loud and woke theo up.

Niall rocked theo for a while but he was unsettled and wouldn't go back to sleep.

"Carly can you try and get him to sleep for me babe?" Niall asked stressed out.

I took theo from him and made him up a bottle from the kitchen feeding it to him and rocking him back off to sleep before gently sitting down with him and Niall.

"How did you do that?!" Niall asked in awe.

"He just needed feeding, and babies pick up on stress" I said and he smiled.

"Your so perfect" he said grinning showing his pearly whites.

"Shut up" I said nudging him.

"No I'm serious, your so good at everything especially looking after babies and I'm just...useless" he said muttering the last past.

"Your not useless Niall, your good with theo and you'd make the perfect dad one day" I said smiling.

Niall went silent for a minute so I looked over at him to see him deep in thought.

"Niall you alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah I was just thinking, what if that day became now?" He said nervously.

"What do you mean?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm saying, are you ready to settle down properly and have a baby?" He asked.

"You want to have a baby with me?" I said shocked.

"Well of course I do, your perfect and beautiful inside and out and I love you so much, I'd love you to be the mother of my future children" he grinned.

"Yeah okay, I'm up for it" I said happily.

Niall leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, pulling away once we heard the door open followed by Greg and Denise.

I looked at theo and then to Niall, knowing that the next baby we hold could possibly be our own.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's really short:( but I hope you like it carly:)

~~~~~~~~~

By the way just in case people don't know, requests are currently closed, I am only writing requests for the people that requested before I closed them:) (if that makes sense)

-Lauren<3