Harry And Louis Imagines For Fizzy (Requested)

Here are two imagines, requested by fizzy! hope you like them both:) she goes by the username of @Tiff22130 everyone follow her! :)

-----

Harry:

For my date with Harry I was wearing some black skinny jeans with a blue lace t-shirt because he was apparently taking me to the park.

My phone buzzed and I got a text from Harry.

"Hey fizzy! Meet me at the park:) xx"

The park was right behind my house so it was easy to get to, I walked out of my back door and round the corner to the park.

When I got to the park I noticed it was closed off and Paul was waiting at the entrance.

"Hello beautiful, it's lovely to see you" he complimented.

"Thanks Paul" I said.

"If you walk along that path you'll find something, go ahead" Paul gestured pointing towards a path in the park.

He opened the gate for me and let me through.

"Thanks!" I cheered before walking down the path. It was a sunny afternoon so I didn't wear a jacket.

As I was walking down the path I was greeted by Louis who smiled at me.

"Louis can you tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"Nope.. Just keep following the path" he told me so I continued down the path.

Next I was hit by a paper aeroplane and I turned around to see Liam and Niall with a thumbs up before they ran away behind the trees.

I opened the paper aeroplane and it had a note inside.

"Keep walking! Your nearly there!:) - Hazza .xx" the note read.

I sighed but carried on walking with the paper aeroplane, next I saw Zayn waiting by a tree and I expected another note or something but as soon as Zayn saw me he shouted "she's here!" Up the tree before running down the path and I noticed the rest of the boys joined him from behind the trees, had they been watching me walk down the path?

I looked up the tree to see it was a treehouse.

"Hello?" I called up.

"I'm up here!" Harry shouted coming out of the treehouse and helping me up.

When we walked inside I saw a little picnic laid out on the wooden floor.

"Wow this is amazing" I exclaimed.

"Well, I know it's not the best but on the plus side the boys helped me make it" he smiled.

"Wait.. You made this?" I asked shocked.

"With the boys help of course" he grinned widely.

"Why did you make it?" I asked.

"For you fizzy" he admitted and blushed a little bit.

"Aw thank you Harry!" I smiled before we both kissed and ate our picnic.

Louis:

Me and louis were having a lazy day today, it was a Sunday and Louis had the day off.

We started off the day by sleeping in until late and then when I eventually woke up louis wasn't next to me.

I walked downstairs to the smell of bacon and when I went into the kitchen louis was cooking breakfast and humming along to little things.

"Hey" I said startling him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" I smiled.

"It's okay babe" he smiled back before pulling me in for a hug by my waist.

"Is breakfast nearly ready?" I asked kissing him.

"Yep, take a seat and ill serve you" he smirked throwing a towel over his shoulder.

I giggled and sat down at the table, I was given a full breakfast which turned out to be lovely.

"Thanks chef Lou" I winked before getting up and putting the washing up in the sink.

"Ill wash up, go watch TV" he told me.

I went to watch TV and was soon joined by Louis.

"This is boring, I'm going to lighten the mood" Louis stated before going towards the film cabinet.

He put the DVD in and I soon realised the film was grease.

Throughout the whole film louis had me up dancing with him, and when Danny and sandy were singing he'd be Danny and I'd be sandy.

We danced and sung until the film was over and then we plopped down onto the sofa tired.

"I'm tired" I said.

"Me too fizzy" he smiled.

I noticed it was getting late, had we really been up that long?

"Shall we go to bed?" He asked.

"Yeah if you want" I said grabbing his hand.

After we'd got changed, brushed our teeth and got into bed we cuddled for a while and talked before Louis eventually turned the light off.

"I love you fizzy" Louis said and I could tell he was smiling.

"Love you too Lou" I said and we both fell asleep.

-----

Hope you like it fizzy! :) xx

-Lauren xx