Preference: What He Texts You When Your Upset

A huge thank you to @nadialynn for another amazing idea! Everyone go follow her! She's a really lovely girl:)

PS- this is what he texts you when your upset hope you guys like it:)
~~~~~~~~

Harry:

"Y/N I know your upset and I can't come home right now because I'm at work, but when I get home later, I'm going to bring plenty of chocolate and we can talk about it yeah? I love you and ill always be here for you through whatever kitten.xx"

Zayn:

"Vas happening?! I'm sorry I'll stop now, Hahaa:) I love you boo and I'm going to support you through everything, I'm sorry I'm on tour right now:( but ill Skype you when your home from work and we'll talk... Does that sound good? I miss you:( xxxx"

Louis:

"Hello my sassy second half;) I'm sorry your upset but I aim to cheer you up! Come on just think of my beautiful perfect face and you'll feel better already am I right? Are you laughing yet? Because I hope you are, I'm sorry I can't be there to hear you laughing, but ill always come back for you and you know it babe:) I LOVE YOU MY SASS QUEEN! Xx"

Niall:

"Hey princess:) I know your having a bad day at work, but I can assure you when I get home I will bring plenty of junk food okay? And I'll bring a nandos too! I mean come on you must know I'd bring you nandos! Ill cheer you up and you'll be so much happier in no time! And guess what? I just passed your boss and 'accidently' spilt coffee on him... Lucky he doesn't know who I am;) love you princess xxx"

Liam:

"I'm really upset right now because I know your upset:( and it makes me want to cry knowing my beautiful baby turtle is upset:( but I'm going to make things better, when I get home from the studio ill run you a nice hot bath and ill pick up some chocolate and some other stuff now:) I hope you feel better soon babe<3 I love you:* xx"

~~~~~~~~

Thanks Nadia for your suggestion!:)

PLEASE leave me feedback on this one, what do people think? Please let me know♡

I know some are longer than others, I'm sorry:/

Love you all xx

~Lauren♡