Preference: How He Protects You

Liam:
Whenever your going through a huge crowd, Liam will always be there to hold you hand, and when he feels your hand slipping, he will only grip tighter, letting everyone know he's never gonna let you go.

Harry:
Whenever you and Harry go clubbing he's always aware of the amount of male attention around you, even though you aren't. He is very sensitive and easily gets jealous, so he will always wrap a protective arm around your waist, pulling you close to let everyone know your taken and his.

Louis:
Louis knows how nervous you are in a big crowd, so he always wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you into a side hug and keeping your head low, gently pushing through the crowd to make sure your safe.

Zayn:
Zayn is always there to protect you from anything and when your out he knows your nervous of any fans shouting awful comments to you. So whenever you two are out together he always makes sure to stay by your side and if an angry fan says anything to you, he will always stick up for you.

Niall:
Niall knows how you don't like the cameras and he tries his very best to stay away from any paps, but it's not easy, so when you have paps surrounding you, he makes sure to wrap his arm around your shoulder, your fingers intertwined to keep you calm and protected.

-------
I'm sorry if these are rubbish:( I'm trying to update as soon as I can:(

Feedback?

I love you all and thank you so much for all the reads and comments! I appreciate your feedback so much!:)

~Lauren<3