Harry Imagine For Victoria (Requested)

This ones for @mrsstyles33xx sorry it took so long! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone buzzed in my pocket where I'd received a text from Harry:

"Hey, meet me in the square across from Starbucks, love you:)xx"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but seen as I was in town decided to walk towards Starbucks.

I walked through the large crowd of people to where the boys were making some sort of announcement.

"This announcement is a special speech Harry would like to give and this has been set up for him" I heard louis say in a professional way making me giggle slightly.

"Firstly we need Victoria" Liam said and then looked to me.

"Ah, there she is, come on" he said coming over and pulling me up from the crowd and onto the stage.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"You'll see" he said through the microphone.

"Okay so Im not very good with speeches but I just wanted to do something special" Harry started.

He pulled something out of his pocket and gripped it firmly in his right hand.

"Victoria, you are currently my girlfriend and have been for the past two years and I can tell you now they have been the best two years of my entire life" he continued earning cheers from the crowd of fans.

"I love you so much but I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore" he said and my heart stopped.

The crowd gasped and then Harry shouted.

"I want you to be my wife!"

My jaw dropped almost fully to the floor and the crowd began to get louder and cheered loudly.

"So Victoria, the beautiful love of my life, will you do me the honour of becoming Victoria styles?" He asked nervously opening a the black box to reveal a beautiful big diamond ring.

The crowd started chanting "Victoria styles" over and over before changing it to "yes"

"They've just answered for me" I whispered.

"Yes!" I squealed.

Harry breathed a sigh of relief before pulling me in for a breath taking kiss and a huge hug.

"I love you so much" he said putting me down and placing the ring on my finger.

"I love you too" I said through his microphone.

"And I just wanted to add that I'm really happy for you both, we've been waiting for this day since the beginning" Liam added emotionally.

"I agree!" Zayn shouted.

"So do I! And I want to let you know that I'm going to annoy you by calling you nothing but Victoria styles" louis winked.

"And I want to say that Harry and Victoria are perfect for one another and thank you so much to everyone who supports us and them! We love you all!" Niall shouted to the crowd.

I looked to Harry who was smiling down at me.

"Like I always say... The boys have always loved you" he grinned before pulling me in for another kiss.

"And there will be plenty more of them to come" he winked.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's took a while and I'm sorry it's really short but I tried to make it as good as I could, hope you like it Victoria!:)

-Lauren<3