Harry Imagine For Mehrab (Requested)

This ones for @Mehrabluvs1D hope you like it mehrab:)

~~~~~~~~~~~

My boss was currently lecturing me on being late and I honestly wasn't paying attention to a word he was saying.

"Do you understand?" He finished.

"Yes" I said simply and he let me go.

I'd had a bad day today after firstly, being late, spilling coffee on my desk, the usual boring day of work, my boss lecturing me and now I'm waiting to cross a busy main road.

Eventually I managed to cross the road once the traffic had calmed down and I was on my way home.

The only good thing about today was coming home to Harry.

I got through the door after about an hour of trying to get home and went upstairs to get changed.

When I came down I was greeted at the bottom of the stairs by a pouting Harry.

"Aw what's up?" I asked.

"You didn't say hello to me when you came in" he complained still pouting.

"Sorry Harry, hello" I said giving him a light peck on the lips causing him to smile.

"Your forgiven, now come on I've made your favourite meal" he said taking my hand and leading me to the table.

"Really?"

"Yeah of course" he smiled sitting me down and pulling the lasagne out of the pain and putting it onto a plate.

"Ta da!" He said handing me a plate of lasagne.

"You always know how to make me feel better" I smiled, happy that Harry was about the only person who could actually cheer me up.

After I'd finished my lasagne he washed the plates up before joining me on the sofa for some TV.

My feet really ached right now seeing as I'd been in heels all day and had only just taken them off now long ago.

Harry seemed to notice and picked my legs up swinging them sideways so my feet ended up in his lap before he gently started to massage my feet.

"How did you know?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together in confusion.

"You've been in heels all day, I kinda guessed" he laughed.

He continued to massage my feet until my eyes began to become droopy and as I was gradually falling asleep.

Just before I fell fully asleep I felt myself slowly being moved and carried somewhere, the next thing I felt was a soft comfy bed as my head rested on Harry's chest.

He held me close and kissed my forehead lightly.

All I knew was that I had the best boyfriend ever who knew just what to do and how to cheer me up after a bad day at work.

"I love you mehrab" was the last thing I heard before I fell completely asleep.

**
The next morning I woke up to the smell of cooking food and no sign of Harry which meant he must be cooking, he was seriously too good for me.

I went to move and ended up falling onto the floor, laughing at myself.

"Mehrab? Are you okay? What happened?!" Harry panicked rushing up the stairs.

"I'm fine, I just fell out of bed" I said innocently causing us both to burst out laughing.

"Come on babe, I've made you breakfast" he said still laughing as he picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs towards the kitchen, placing me on a chair at the table.

"Here you go" he said handing me a lovely cooked breakfast.

"Harry you didn't have to"

"I wanted to, anything for you" he grinned.

"Harry your too good to me" I chuckled.

"No YOUR too good for me, and you know I love to spoil you, I love you loads and I'll always spoil you" he said seriously coming over to wrap his arms around my waist and kiss me lightly.

"I love you too Harry" I smiled.

Harry was a keeper and I knew he was the one, he was perfect and I was never ever going to let him go.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's quite short mehrab, hope you like it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way everyone this was the last request I got, so requests are now officially closed:) xo

-Lauren<3