Preference: The 1D Song That Relates

Liam:
What Makes You Beautiful~
You never believed you were beautiful, no matter how many people told you, they could never make you feel special. But when Liam came along, everything changed, you began to feel more confident in yourself and Liam finally brought out the happy, carefree side of you which your so thankful for.

Zayn:
She's Not Afraid ~
You'd always been afraid of falling in love with anyone and you never trusted anyone, at first you left Zayn confused, but after you explained why you were scared to fall in love, Zayn made sure to make you feel loved and protected, making you give in and completely fall in love with him. And your glad you did.

Louis:
Back For You~
You'd always been scared of losing Louis and you never wanted him to leave for tour, you'd always had a worry of him leaving and never coming back, worrying that he'd find someone better and give up on you. But he never did, louis always came back and he always sung back for you whenever you skyped each other and just before he left for tour, reassuring you he'd be back and he'd never leave you.

Harry:
They Don't Know About Us~
At first you and Harry were judged as a couple, not just by the fans but also by the press and certain interviewers who didn't seem to think you'd make it, which always made you think about if they were right, but Harry always told you they weren't and sung 'they don't know about us' to you all the time, dedicating it to you every time the band sung it on stage and telling everyone about you. It took some time but eventually you proved everyone wrong and now everyone accepts your relationship and knows just how strong yours and Harry's relationship is.

Niall:
Little Things ~
You'd always been self-conscious and very insecure, walking past everyone and wondering what they were thinking about you, caring about the way you looked and trying your best to impress everyone. But when you met Niall things were different, he made you feel beautiful and he made you forget what other people thought, he made you a better person, and now everyday he sings little things to you so you'll always be reminded of how much he loves you.

~~~~~~
Did you enjoy the update?
Leave your feedback in the comments below!:)

Please leave your suggestions on other imagines and preferences I can do and I'll dedicate it to you and give you a shoutout IF I decide to write your idea:) I'll try to do as many as I can:)

If I can get your suggestions on other preference ideas it will help me update much more quickly❤️

:D

~Lauren♡