Preference: He Embarrasses You In Public

He Embarrasses You In Public:

Harry: you and Harry were in the supermarket shopping when a bunch of girls came up to Harry and started flirting, he didn't flirt back just signed their autographs. When Harry turned away one of the girls glared at you and whispered "he doesn't love you" Harry overheard and turned around and pulled you in accidentally making you fall into him, then he kissed you their and then "of course I love you" he said, the fans walked away and you felt embarrassed that you fell into him.

Niall: you and Niall were shopping for furniture when Niall came around the corner with a box full of cutlery, clocks and other objects. "Will you hold this for me?" He asked and you took it from him, not realising how heavy it was and you dropped it. Niall immediately turned around "are you okay princess?!" "Yeah I'm fine, I just dropped it, I hope nothing's smashed" You said blushing. Niall just laughed and you blushed harder in embarrassment.

Liam: you and liam were walking through the park talking when Liam said something that made you laugh hysterically and you ended up snorting at the end "did you just snort?" He asked. "No" you replied in defence. "Hey everyone Y/N just snorted!" Liam starting shouting through the park and laughing and everyone in the park heard which made you even more embarrassed.

Zayn: you and Zayn were in a mirror shop shopping for a new mirror when you came across one that you liked, you didn't realise you'd been staring into the mirror for ages and you heard Zayn shout "hey everyone Y/Ns vain!" "Shut up malik so are you" you replied. Which to your embarrassment made him shout even louder.

Louis: you and Louis were at the cinema watching a film when you suddenly needed a drink. You got up and louis stuck his foot out to trip you up which he succeeded in. You tripped but didn't fall which made louis laugh louder and caused you to blush more as people started to turn around to see what was going on.

----

I know Im pretty rubbish, I'm sorry:( but I hope you like it:)

It was suggested so I tried to do my best:D

-Lauren xx