Niall Imagine: Family Time

I'm gonna be writing a family imagine for the rest of the boys but just to be clear in every single one there will a boy and a girl;
Y/D/N = your daughters name
Y/S/N= your sons name
There will be two children in each but the children in each imagine will be different ages:)

~~~~~~~

"Who wants to go to McDonald's?" Niall squealed excitedly.

We were all driving home after a family day out at a theme park and it was now getting late so we'd decided to head home.

"Us!" Our too children cheered.

"I know they've had their tea, but it was ages ago, so now let's just go!" Niall exclaimed.

"Don't you think today's been stressful enough?" You laughed.

Days out with your children were hard work with them being at young ages.

"Yes I do, which is why we're going through the drive thru" Niall smiled.

"No! Daddy I want to go inside!" Our four little boy shouted from the back of the car.

"No Y/S/N, were going through the drive thru, you've been too much hard work today" Niall said firmly, referring to the tantrum your son had had earlier.

"But daddy I'm being a good boy now" your son pouted, reminding you of Niall, making you smile.

"He looks just like you" you giggled and Niall smiled at you proudly just as we arrived at the McDonald's drive thru.

"Daddy I want to go inside too!" Our seven year old daughter shouted.

"No Y/D/N, not going to happen" Niall replied.

"We want to go inside! We want to go inside!" The two children began to chant from the back of the car.

"We won't get any McDonald's if you don't stop!" Niall said sternly.

Y/D/N and Y/S/N suddenly shut up immediately, acting just how their dad would.

"Well I would still buy McDonald's" Niall said and your children starting chanting again causing Niall to smirk.

"I'd just eat all your lunch" Niall laughed.

"No!" Y/D/N whined.

After Niall ordered nearly all of the shop, we got our food and drove into the car park to park up.

"Here you go kids" I said, handing them their food.

"Thank you mummy!" Y/D/N grinned.

"Thank you mummy" my little boy mumbled with his mouth full of food already. Just like Niall.

"Thank you Y/N!" Niall mimicked the children, and while our son didn't realise that Niall was mocking him, our daughter did.

"stop copying us dad!" She shouted, chewing her food.

"Sorry! Why do you have to be so smart?" Niall scoffed as she grinned proudly.

"I am a beautiful girl, who is very clever and understands everything your talking about" Y/D/N said confidentially.

"Well your certainly beautiful, you look just like your mum" Niall smiled at you.

"But you don't understand everything"

"Yes I do!" She complained.

"Y/N I can't wait until tonight" Niall winked at me and I laughed.

"Why? What's happening tonight?" Our little girl asked confused.

"See! She doesn't understand" Niall grinned.

"One day you'll say that and she'll know exactly what you mean" I laughed.

"It'll be 'ew dad!'" Niall said chuckling.

"Why are you being horrible?" Y/D/N pouted.

"Niall stop being so mean to her" I warned.

"No" Niall said stubbornly.

"Niall, I can easily ban you from the bedroom for two months, if you know what I mean" I said raising my eyebrows at him and smirking.

"Y/N!" Niall whined pouting.

"Apologise to our daughter and I'll reconsider" I smirked.

"Sorry Y/D/N" he said.

"Thanks dad! Thanks mum!" She called in her sweet little voice.

"Your welcome baby" I called back.

"Your welcome" Niall muttered, watching me for an answer.

"No Niall I won't put a ban on you" I smiled and his face lit up.

"Thank you Y/N! I love you!"

I shook my head, laughing at my adorable husband.

"I love you too Nialler" I smiled.

~~~~~~

The next family imagine is louis!

Feedback?

~Lauren<3