Preference: What You Two Do On Lazy Days

Niall:
On lazy days you usually sleep in together the whole morning, getting up and ordering pizza, watching TV and later on Niall will always play you his songs on his guitar and he often plays little things because he knows just how much you love that song, but sometimes he'll change the lyrics slightly "I'm in love with you.. My beautiful princess" he says the last part and your heart melts every time.

Louis:
When you and louis have a day to do whatever you want you both sleep in for a while but once your awake you both prefer to get up and about, you like to go out together for morning walks to the beach, letting the morning air hit your faces as you talk and hold hands walking along the shoreline and laughing the whole time, memories neither of you will forget.

Liam:
With Liam you always wake up to him being downstairs making breakfast, he makes you a lovely cooked meal before you both head to Starbucks to have a coffee and talk and then walking to the park, hand in hand and sitting on the grass up on the hill where it's quiet where you both fall asleep together or sometimes you'll have huge tickle fight where nobody can tell you you can't.

Zayn:
On lazy days you both enjoy spending the day in bed, just talking and cuddling because its your favourite thing to do. Relaxing in bed and talking with your boyfriend is the best thing in the world to you and you cherish every moment, listening to his words as they roll of his tongue, just treasuring these moments until he goes back for tour.

Harry:
On lazy days you like to sleep in until late afternoon, eventually getting up and just spending the rest of the day cuddling and talking, you enjoy each others company and hearing each others stories because you both always have something funny to tell, which is why you both love each other so much.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry everyone I know this ones rubbish:( but please leave me your feedback in the comments.

I'm sorry some are shorter than the others, I had a bit of a writers block towards the end, I'm sorry:( please don't hate me:(

I've not exactly had a good time at home right now so I'm sorry for not updating that quickly

Please vote and comment if you actually like this:/

Thank you all so much!

~ Laurenruby1D xx