Preference: How He Tells You Your Beautiful

This one was suggested by @TymberReynolds everyone go follow her!:D

Thanks for suggesting!!:)

---------

Harry:

Harry tells you your beautiful by sending you texts every hour reminding you just how beautiful you really are by saying things like "your beautiful!" Or "your absolutely gorgeous!!!" And while he's away on tour the first thing he says when you pick up the phone or open up the webcam on Skype is "hello beautiful" and it never fails to make you smile.

Louis:

Louis always tells you straight out that your beautiful, he doesn't just do it when there's just you two, he does it in front of the boys, he does it in public, he does it in front of your parents and he even does it in front of other famous people when you two go to premiers and famous events. He's never afraid to let the world know about your beauty and about just how much he loves you.

Liam:

Liam always mentions you in every single interview they do and he always says how beautiful you are on screen. Once when he was on Alan Carr he said to Liam "Y/Ns beautiful isn't she?" And Liam answered "hey that's my line! But yes she's absolutely stunning and flawless" Liam's comments never fail to make you blush.

Zayn:

Zayn will always be tweeting or facebooking and tagging you in status's and tweets telling you how beautiful you are and he always makes sure he's got it trending wordwide. If he hasn't he won't rest until a comment like "Y/Nisbeautiful" or "IlovethebeautifulY/N" is trending.

Niall:

Niall tells you your beautiful by sticking post-it notes up all around the house reminding you of just how beautiful you are and he even sticks them in all of the kitchen cabinets, in the fridge and always in or on the biscuit barrel, the ones he sticks in the kitchen always consist of a note that says "these are my two favourite things, food and you my beautiful princess" which is one of the many reasons why you completely adore Niall.

------------

Im sorry some are shorter than others but I hope you all like it!

-Lauren xoxo :)