Harry Imagine For Nadia (Requested)

(A/N) this one was requested by @PurpleZimber for @Nadia_Lynn
Hope you like it Nadia! (:

----------------~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the bright sunlight and when I looked next to me, Harry wasn't there like usual.

As I walked downstairs I heard shuffling coming from the kitchen.

When I went to investigate I saw Harry putting some candles on top of quite a large cake.

Harry looked and jumped.

"Nadia! You scared me" he laughed walking over to me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Sorry haz" I laughed back.

"Happy birthday beautiful!" He exclaimed excitedly handing me my card.

I opened it and it read:

To Nadia,

Happy birthday kitten! I love you so much and I hope this will be your best birthday yet! Love you babe!

Lots of love
Your Hazza bear<3 xxxxx

--

"Aw thanks Harry!" I said giving him a kiss.

He suddenly began to become nervous as he pulled out a little box from his pockets.

"Nadia" he began.

"Yes?"

He suddenly kneeled down on one knee and opened the red velvet box to reveal a beautiful diamond encrusted silver ring.

"Nadia, you are the love of my life and I honestly couldn't live without you, you are my world and if you ever left me I wouldn't be able to live anymore, I'd have nothing to live for.. So I want to make you officially mine.. I love you so much and I don't want you to be my beautiful girlfriend anymore... I want you to become my beautiful wife" he finished with a nervous grin.

"So.. Will you become mrs.styles?" He asked.

"Yes! Of course I will!" I screamed jumping into his arms.

"This has truly been the best birthday ever, I love you Harry"

"I love you too Nadia, my beautiful soon to be wife" he smiled pulling me in for a long sweet and passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry it's quite short Nadia but I hope you like it! :)

-Lauren xo :)