Niall Imagine: Story Of My Life

Tears fell from my face as I left Niall, I told him I didn't feel the same about him anymore, but I did. It was all management, I didn't want to leave but it looked like I had to.

~~his Pov~~

I sat upset, why would she say that? Why would she leave? Did our memories mean nothing to her? I struggled to understand it.

I must've been crying for about four hours now when I heard a knock.

I ran to the door desperate for Y/N to be back... But she wasn't, it was Liam.

"Sorry Niall I know you probably thought that was Y/N" Liam smiled.

"Yeah I did" I sighed.

"Sorry, but I have some news for you about why Y/N broke up with you" he said and straight away my head snapped into his direction.

"What? You know? Why? Why did she leave? What did I do wrong? Does she really not love me anymore? Do our memories and times together mean nothing? Do they?" I panicked, bombarding him with questions and he just looked at me confused.

"Niall chill mate, of course she still loves you, it was management who made her leave, nothing was your fault" Liam explained.

"What? Why? Why would they do that to me?!" I shouted.

"Remember a few months ago when they asked you to leave her? And you wouldn't?"

"Yeah"

"Well now they told her that she had to leave you" Liam said.

"Well she won't answer her phone or anything, I really want her back but how can I talk to her when she won't pick up and I don't know where she is?" I asked, tears streaming down my face.

"Niall she's with her mum" he said quietly.

I jumped up quickly sticking my feet into my shoes and grabbing my phone and keys.

"Niall aren't you gonna get changed?" He asked.

I looked down at my hoodie and sweatpants and decided I didn't care anymore.

"I need Y/N that's it Liam and I need her back as soon as I can" I told him.

He nodded. "Take a jacket?"

I grabbed my jacket "happy now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah I am" he laughed.

I quickly unlocked the door and headed outside walking towards my car.

"Niall are you gonna be alright? It's pretty dark out now?" Liam called worriedly.

"Yeah I'll be fine, what time is it?" I shouted back.

"It's 10 at night" he shouted back.

I got into my car and starting up the engine, blowing hot air into my hands for warmth as I set off into the darkness.

Y/N was about an hour away from here so I knew I'd have a long drive to get there, but thankfully there weren't many people on the road which meant I could drive much faster.

I plugged my phone into my car so I could talk out loud as I dialled Y/N's dads number.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Niall, I'm coming to get Y/N don't tell her though" I announced.

"Oh good, she's been crying like crazy, do you know why she left?" He asked.

"I do now" I told him.

"Good, see you soon"

"Bye" I hung up, breathing a sigh of relief.

**
As soon as I arrived at Y/N's parents house I ran to the door knocking loudly and waiting nervously for an answer.

The door opened and Y/N's dad answered.

"Hey Niall" he said quietly letting me in.

"She hasn't unpacked yet and she's just in the living room, I've brought her suitcase downstairs" he whispered handing me her suitcase.

"Thanks" I smiled taking her suitcase out to the car and then coming back for her.

"Hey Y/N you have a visitor" Y/N's dad told her.

"What?" She panicked.

She walked out into the kitchen where I was and froze while her dad closed the door so we could talk in private.

"Niall I'm sorry, I do have a reason--"

"I know" I interrupted.

"You know?" She asked confused.

"Yep, why didn't you just tell me? I didn't want you to leave" I sniffed.

"They said we can't be together because I hold you back, I'd rather not hold you back from your career Niall" she explained.

"You don't hold me back, they're lying to you, you keep me moving forward and you help keep me grounded, please come back?" I asked.

"I can't" she said looking away.

"Tough" I said picking her up bridal style and carrying her outside.

"Niall?! What are you doing? I'm in my pyjamas!" She complained.

I laughed. "I don't care I need you home as soon as possible, your dads put your suitcase in the car for me" I said.

"Niall let me go!" She whined laughing.

I placed her in the front seat and then quickly ran around to the drivers side, getting in and setting off while waving to her parents.

"Niall it's not just that... I hold you back and you deserve much better, I don't get a good reaction from your fans and I'm bad for your fan base" she protested.

"No your not, is that what they told you?!" I shouted.

"I'm not pretty enough to be your girlfriend, we won't last long" she continued.

"Is this you talking?" I asked confused.

"No of course not! I want nothing more than to be your girlfriend but I can't and I know you know this" she sighed.

"No babe your not just pretty, your gorgeous and they're jealous, there's no way I'm letting management get away with this okay? Your coming home with me and that's final" I said sternly.

"They asked me to break up with you a few months ago... But obviously I'd never do that" I added.

"What? And you never thought to tell me?" She asked hurt.

"I didn't want to hurt you" I admitted.

"You just did" she snapped.

"I'm sorry" I muttered.

She sighed. "No it's alright, I'm sorry too" she smiled.

I noticed she looked quite cold so I handed her my jacket.

"Here wear this" I told her.

"No it's yours, you wear it" she argued.

"No Y/N" I said firmly, stopping the car, parking at the nearest service station and going round to Y/N's side.

I opened the car door and placed my jacket over her along with a few blankets that were in the car.

I tucked her up nice and warm before getting back in the car and proceeding to drive again.

"Why are you doing this? After everything?" She asked.

"Because I still love you" I smiled.

After a few minutes of silence I spoke up again "go to sleep you'll be tired"

"I can't sleep" she said sheepishly. "I tried" she added sighing.

Then I decided to sing to her.

"I'll help you sleep darling" I smiled.

"The story of my life,
I take her home
I drive all night
To keep her warm,
And time, it's frozen,

The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love,
Until she's broke inside,
The story of my life"

She smiled slowly closing her eyes to fall asleep.

We then ended up stuck in traffic lights and as she opened her eyes again I changed the lyrics slightly, singing and looking directly in her eyes not breaking eye contact;

"The story of my life,
I take you home,
I drive all night,
To keep you warm,
And time, it's frozen"

The traffic then started to move again as I concentrated on the road again.

When I looked back again I noticed her crying.

"Hey, hey no tears, go to sleep, your tired" I grinned.

"I love you" she mumbled closing her eyes to sleep.

"I love you too" I said watching her slowly fall asleep.

When we arrived home I gently picked her up bridal style taking her out of being wrapped up in blankets and grabbing my jacket, knocking on the door while Liam opened it.

"Go get her suitcase it's in the car" I said and he nodded.

I walked carefully up the stairs to our shared bedroom, opening the door, pulling the bed covers off and placing her in bed tucking her in carefully.

I sat next to her, gently stroking her hair and smiling at the amazing fact I had her back.

"You okay now mate?" Liam asked quietly entering the bedroom with her suitcase.

"Yeah thanks Li" I smiled.

"Your welcome Ni" he laughed.

"Stay the night if you want" I offered.

"Yeah okay" he said heading out towards the spare bedroom.

"I'm sorry Niall, I really do love you and I won't ever leave again" Y/N said sleepily as she woke up.

"It's okay, don't worry about management, me and the boys will deal with them, I just don't want you to leave again so you better not" I smiled.

"I won't" she said.

"Good because I really do love you too" I said giving her a sweet, gentle kiss.

"Good" she mumbled, snuggling back to sleep as I got changed and got in bed with her, kissing her forehead and slowly falling asleep with her.

~~~~~~~

Here's the Niall imagine!

I thought I'd update early, I mean why not?:)

Did I do well? Or was it rubbish?:(

Feedback?

Love you all and thank you all so much for reading, it means so much<3

~Lauren<3