Preference:The First Time He Says He Loves You

Harry: you were backstage watching Harry and the boys in an interview when the interviewer asked "so how's your girlfriend?" And Harry replied "she's great, she's always there for me and she deals with the hate.. I love her" after the interview was finished he came backstage and embraced you in a hug "did you mean what you said?" I asked nervous "what that I love you? Of course I did" he said as he pulled away and smiled "well I love you too" I said smiling back.

Niall: you were currently on Skype to Niall and it was 2 am. "Niall it's getting late I'm gonna go to sleep now" I said. "No! Don't leave me!" He said over dramatically. "But I'm tired" I said giggling and pouting. "Oh alright you can go to sleep" he said giving in "alright night Nialler" I said, "night Y/N love you" he said before he blushed slightly. You laughed "I love you too" Niall relaxed "well that went well night Y/N" he said as you ended the call.

Louis: you were waiting at the airport for Louis to come back from touring, you'd missed him so much and you couldn't wait to see him. As soon as the boys came into the airport there was lots of screaming fans but louis eyes were all on you as he scanned the crowd. When he found you, you both ran to each other and you were embraced in a warm hug "I've missed you Lou" "I've missed you too Y/N I love you!" He said before you both parted "I love you too" you said smiling before you both walked hand in hand out of the airport.

Zayn: you and Zayn were watching a horror movie when you screamed and Burried your face in Zayns chest. Zayn chuckled before curling into you himself "I think we should turn it off now" you said scared "so do I" he admitted before going to the DVD player and switching it off. You both cuddled close before he kissed your forehead and suddenly said "I love you Y/N" you could feel him tense up next to you "I love you too" you replied as he relaxed and you both snuggled closer before falling asleep.

Liam: you were over at Liam's place catching up when it started to thunder outside before the lightening came. Liam looked out of the window before he said "I think you should stay the night Y/N" "ill be fine Liam" you reassured him "no I don't want you going out in this I love you" he said as the room fell silent "well it's a good job I love you too" you said.