Preference: Halloween

This one was suggested by @CATAHSAM and was requested about a month ago, I'm sorry it's taken so long but here it is!

----------

Zayn:
For Halloween Zayn had decided he wanted to dress up as his character from best song ever while you were going as his 'best friend' and Lou was around for four hours getting him ready.

"How do I look?" He asked once he was done.

"Different" you laughed as you hooked arms and headed out.

"It feels like I'm going trick or treating with my best friend" you said smiling.

Zayn laughed as you called at different houses, and once the night was over, Zayn had managed to go a full night without being recognised as everyone believed he was a girl.

"I can't believe no one noticed you" you laughed.

"I know, but I'm paying the price now" he pouted taking off his heels to reveal a blister.

"Poor you" you said kissing his cheek.

----------

Liam:
For Halloween Liam was going as his character from best song ever and you actually couldn't believe you'd agreed to it.

"I can't believe I'm going trick or treating like this" Liam laughed.

"I know, but I guess I'm calling you leeroy for the night" you winked.

Half way through the night you passed the only two teenage girls who couldn't stand one direction and of course Liam decided to do something.

"Hey! I'm leeroy!" He said starting to do his dance routine as you tried to contain your laughter.

The girls walked away and you couldn't help but laugh.

"Liam!" You exclaimed hitting him.

"It was funny though right?" He grinned and you smiled.

--------

Niall:
You and Niall continued to walk around trick or treating and you couldn't believe no one had realised it was Niall yet.

"Trick or treat!" You both sang as a young lady opened the door.

"Hello and who might you be?" She asked as she handed you some sweets.

"Well me and Harvey decided to go as ourselves" I said waiting to see if she knew who he was but she simply shrugged it off and we left.

"How can no one not know who I am?" He laughed.

"Your just a great actor" you smirked as you continued trick or treating.

--------

Harry:
You smiled as Harry walked down the stairs dressed as marcel.

"You look so beautiful no matter what your dressed as" you smiled.

"You look much more gorgeous" Harry grinned.

"Do you think I have enough hair gel?" He asked stopping you from protesting against his last question.

"You have plenty Harry" you laughed.

"I only want to look my best, even as marcel" he grinned.

"You always do and you always will" you smiled taking his hand as you headed out trick or treating.

--------

Louis:
You stepped outside the front door while waiting for Louis to finish getting ready, and when he was finally finished you were shocked at what you saw.

Louis was dressed as Jonny, his character in best song ever and you couldn't believe he was going trick or treating like that.

"Really Lou? Your dressed as Jonny again?" You laughed.

"Yes I am! You said you like chest hair right?" He winked.

"Not that much!" You said.

"Come on, let's go" Louis laughed taking your hand.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry some are shorter than others but here is the next update:)

Thank you for the suggestion Cathy! I hope you like it! Let me know:)

Feedback?

Love you all<3

-Lauren<3