Preference: Drunken Conversations (Niall and Louis)

Niall:

Niall stumbled through the front door excitedly wanted to tell you something;

"hey Y/N guess whatttt??? I just saw a unicorn! An actual unicorn! I'm such a lucky llucky boy!!!!!! This is aaaamaazing babeee!!!" Niall exclaimed dramatically.

"really? And are you drunk?"

"yes it had antlers! Wwelll it had 2 actuallyyy but youuu know"

"I think it was a deer..."

"no it was a unicorn! How could you say that? And how dare you accuse meeeee of beeing drunkenn? How? Clearly nott"

"Go to bed your drunk" you told him.

"No! I need to convince youuuuu about the unicorn I saw okayy?" He argued.

You sighed as he began to explain about his time spent with Liam and a unicorn.

"And then me and Liam went for a drink and it ran away from us because we ran up to it" he continued as you laughed at him babbling about something he seemed so serious about.

Louis:

Louis walked in from a night out with the boys just as you were about to go up the stairs to bed.

"Heyy Y/N waiting up for me?" He laughed.

"I'm going to bed actually" you said.

"Noooo stay up with me?" He pouted.

"But I'm tired" you whined as he pulled you in for a hug.

"I think you should go to bed" you suggested.

"Why?!" Louis asked shocked.

"Because your drunk" you stated.

"I am not drunk! How could you accuse me of such a thingggg? I am going upstairs" he shrieked.

"Need some help?" You offered as he stumbled up the stairs.

"No I can walk in a perfectly straight line thank youuuuu" he slurred falling up the last step.

~~~~~~~

Okay so I haven't had a lot of time to write recently so I've written and posted a Niall and Louis one:)

Let me know if I should do a Harry, Zayn and Liam one too?

Thank you all for being so patient with these updates:)

Suggestions?

Feedback?

Thank you:)

~Lauren♡