Preference: He Ruins/Breaks Something That Makes You Laugh

Thought I'd do something a little different:) hope you guys like it:)

~~~~~~

Louis:

You were the boss of your own work and louis came to bring you your lunch and decided to stay.

"Thanks for the lunch but can you go now louis? I have an announcement for the staff" you explained.

"But I want to stay" he whined and after a lot of convincing you let him stay.

Once everyone was back from lunch you called them into your office for a talk.

"I need to mention to you all that were getting an inspection next week and I need you all to have got the orders out"

You were quite nice for a boss and always let your staff talk and enjoy themselves while working so they didn't have a boring job and they all seemed to love you.

"Yeah or else they will hate you and sack you all" Louis chipped in.

You turned around, glaring at him and continuing.

"I know you all hate work but I guess were just going to have to pull together and..." You paused trying to think of the right thing to say.

"Work your asses off" Louis finished.

You glared at Louis again.

"Sorry please continue" he apologised taking his feet down off the desk.

"Your all free to go" you said quickly slapping louis playfully on his arm once everyone had gone.

"Hey I was just trying to help" he smirked leaving your office leaving you laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Liam:

Liam had decided to be picky and asked if you could find him a purple patterned lampshade because apparently it would "go with the rest of your furniture" and Liam wanted your shared house to be perfect.

You tried loads of different furniture shops and none seemed to have what you were looking for apart from one which you found after hours of looking.

When you finally got home you placed it exactly where Liam had lectured you to put it before relaxing on the sofa.

After about an hour of being at home Liam walked through the door full of things to tell you.

"I'm so tired because it's been such a long day, we've recorded loads of new stuff and we've even done some of a video and we've sorted our song lists out, it's been the longest day ever and guess what else?--"

"Liam stop waving your hands about, be careful" you warned interrupting him as he was right near the lampshade.

"Why?" He asked leaning against the sideboard accidentally knocking it off and breaking it.

"Liam! I spent all day looking for that" you complained trying to be serious.

"Ooops... Sorry" he said sheepishly making you laugh at him.

"It's fine I'm sure I can find another one" you said rolling your eyes.

"No, we will find another one together" he said emphasising the 'we'.

~~~~~~~~~~

Niall:

You spent all morning getting ready for an important job interview and were so nervous about your interview.

You hadn't told Niall because he was away on tour and wouldn't be back until tomorrow so if you did get the job you could surprise him.

You heard a knock at the door and opened it to see your interviewer smiling at you.

"Hello Miss Y/N Y/L/N?" He asked.

"Yes that's me, come in" you said greeting him with a warm smile.

You and your interviewer talked for a while and you really thought it was going well until the door opened and in came Niall.

"Hey who are you?" He asked directly glaring at your interviewer.

"This is my interviewer" you said quickly glaring at him to back off.

"Oh... Okay, hello!" He smiled walking into the kitchen probably to find some food.

"I didn't know you had an interview" he shouted.

"Excuse Me" you excused yourself walking into the kitchen.

"I was going to tell you when I got back, can you please leave the room until I've finished?" You said quietly returning back to your interview.

You talked for a few more minutes before you both realised Niall was standing in the doorway.

"Don't mind me" he said earning another glare from you.

"Okay sorry I'm leaving" he said walking out.

"Sorry about him" you apologised and your interviewer laughed it off.

"That's no way to greet your boyfriend when he comes home from tour!" Niall shouted earning a laugh from you as you tried to compose yourself.

After more minutes of you needing to laugh so badly your interviewer finally left and you went to find Niall.

"You've probably ruined my interview now!" You shouted.

"Sorry princess" he laughed and you couldn't help but join in.

Harry:

You had gotten in your car to go to work when the engine stopped working and your car completely broke down leaving you with a day off work.

"I'll have a look at it" Harry suggested lifting the bonnet up.

"Harry are you sure you know what your doing? I could just ring a mechanic" you said worriedly.

"No need, I have it all under control" he said confidently.

"Oh okay" you said unsure.

"I think this goes here" he said trying to figure out what to do.

"I thought you said you knew what you were doing?" You laughed.

"I do! I do!" He said convincingly.

"Just leave it, I'll get it fixed" you argued.

"Or maybe not..." Harry trailed off.

"What have you done?" You asked walking over to him.

"I.. I...uh... Think I broke your car" he said hesitantly starting to whistle.

"Thanks Harry, so you go to fix my car and end up breaking it for good" you say, but as soon as you look at his worried face you laugh.

"I guess ill just have to buy a new car" you said ruffling his hair.

"I just wanted to fix it for you" he pouted.

"Stick to singing babe" you laughed walking back inside the house.

Zayn:

You were just about to go on stage and perform to thousands of your awaiting fans when Zayn popped up with a worried expression.

"What's up Zayn?" You asked.

"You can't go on stage" he said quickly.

"And why not?"

"Because you don't have a track list" he blurted.

"I don't?" You asked confused.

"No because I was trying to shred your old one like you said and I accidentally shredded your new one, I'm really sorry" he explained.

"It's fine Zayn, I have a spare" you laughed.

Zayn looked at you shocked.

"You had me worrying for about an hour wondering what I'd say to you and all along you had a spare?!" He asked completely confused.

"Sorry Zayn, I love you" you laughed kissing his blushing cheek as you walked off on stage leaving him dumbfounded and laughing.

~~~~~~~~

I've just realised some are longer than others, Hahaa sorry guys I got a bit carried away, especially with Niall's:L

Feedback?

~Lauren<3