Preference: Long Coach Rides

Okay so this is a slightly different one but I hope you all like it!:)

-------------------

Harry:
You and Harry had just gotten onto a coach because you were on your way to a theme park for the day, but it was going to take 3 hours to get there so you'd set off early. Harry plugged his earphones in and stuck one in your ear as one directions take me home album started to play. You both started to belt out the songs at the top of your voices earning a few annoyed glances from the few people travelling with you. "Hahaa, all these people are so boring" Harry laughed. "True, but we are crazy" You told him. "I know but they should all lighten up!" He shouted purposely. "Harry!" You said playfully slapping his arm. "What? Just because I love you" he said cheekily and kissed you.

Louis:
You and louis had organised to go and see his family in Doncaster but it was going to take 3 hours to get there and you had decided to go by coach. When you got on the coach you both told jokes and laughed like lunatics for ages before a man walked past you, as his bum swayed louis pulled a face. Once the man had got back to his seat louis blurted "I have such a better bum than that! He's such a show off!" Causing you to laugh until you couldn't breathe. "Your so jealous" you winked. "Hey! I have an amazing bum! Wanna see?" He smirked. "And what if I did?" You challenged. "We only have an hour left and you can see as much as you want" he winked, lets just say you saw plenty;)

Liam:
Liam had a concert in 2 hours and you were going to watch him.the tour bus had somehow drove off without you and Liam so you had to get on a coach to the venue instead. "I don't like this coach" Liam whispered. "Why?" You asked. "Because it has 'hot' men on it" he grimaced. You looked over your shoulder and saw lots of young good looking men. "Ooh, your right" you joked winking. "It's not funny" he pouted trying not to laugh "clearly it is" you giggled. "You still love me right?" He said giving you the puppy dog eyes. "Aw of course I do Li, how could I resist?" You said pulling him in for a hug "good because I love you too" he smiled kissing your nose.

Zayn:
You and Zayn had planned to go on a little holiday which only took a few hours to get to, so you decided to get a coach. Half way into the coach journey you ended up being really bored just listening to music with Zayn. "Zayn! I'm bored" you whined. "Me too babe, what do you wanna do?" He asked. "I have no clue" You pouted. "Okay how about we play a little game?" He said with a small smirk. "Depends what it is" you said suspiciously. "We're going to be cheeky and throw stuff at people" he whispered making you raise your eyebrows and laugh. "Just watch and learn" he said and carefully picked up a midget gem lightly throwing it onto the person in fronts head "whoever scores the most wins" he said. Zayn managed to get 5 in his hair before he turned around, Zayn pretended to be talking to you so the man just brushed us off. At the end of the 'game' you won scoring a total of 20 before he turned around. "I clearly won!" You shouted. "Oh shut up!" Zayn laughed jokingly. "Nope" you continued. You carried on talking so Zayn had to practically snog your face off to shut you up.

Niall:
You and Niall had made arrangements to go to Ireland and see his family. But you had to take a coach from where you were to get to the airport. When you got on the coach it was filled with middle aged/ old people who looked bored. "They look so bored" Niall stated. "I know" You agreed. A few minutes later Niall stood up and started singing and dancing randomly. "Niall!" You shouted laughing. He pulled you up and began to dance with You. You got so into it and afterwards Niall started to laugh while you looked down embarrassed. Everyone on the coach suddenly began to clap and you looked up in shock. "You were amazing!" "You really lightened up the coach!" Was some of the comments received. "Your amazing" he whispered kissing your cheek.

---------

I know Zayns is longer than the others but I really wanted to write that one! I'm sorry if no one likes it:( please leave me feedback! I love you all:D

-Lauren:) xo