Liam Imagine

As I scrolled through my mentions on twitter I saw an argument breaking out about me.

@Y/T/N your so fat and ugly, stop using Liam for his fame and money, he's only with you because he feels sorry for you.. #Noonelikesyou #yourworthless

@Y/T/N don't listen to her, she's just jealous, your beautiful and we all know Y/N and Liam are the perfect couple. #perfectcouple #yourmyidol

I am not jealous of @Y/T/N she's ugly and fat and she needs to go on a serious diet and even then Liam wouldn't be attracted, he's just pretending bless him #Y/Nshoulddiet

@Y/T/N please don't listen to haters, they aren't true fans and you definitely DON'T need a diet, your already skinny enough #nohate

I was grateful to the people who stick up for me but I couldn't help but wonder if I did need a diet. Maybe these people sticking up for me just pity me?

I decided I needed to wear more makeup than just mascara, I needed a diet and to loose plenty of weight.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself, I suddenly realised that the haters were right, I was fat and ugly and I desperately needed to change.

I pulled out my hair straighteners and straightened my hair I then put the burning hot straightener onto my skin and yelped in pain as I hurt myself, I couldn't stand the thought of Liam feeling sorry for me, but I knew they were right.

Afterwards I put some makeup on, more than usual but not too much, before pulling a cardigan around my shoulders to cover up the marks from the straighteners and then putting a jacket on and heading out of the door.

I walked to the park and headed for the trees where it was quiet and where nobody could see me.

I sat down underneath a tree and pulled out my phone reading through my mentions and through the arguments.

I didn't realise I was crying until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

When I looked up it was a young teenage girl, she wasn't wearing any makeup and she had light brown short hair.

"It's okay Y/N don't cry" she soothed.

I wiped underneath my eyes trying not to smudge my mascara anymore.

"I'm the girl who was arguing on twitter" she admitted looking to the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make the situation worse"

"You didn't its alright, but why would you do that? They're right" I muttered.

"No their not! They are completely wrong, your beautiful just how you are and your my idol, I look up to you" she said enthusiastically.

"Thanks, that means a lot" I smiled.

She returned the smile and helped me up.

"Would you mind if I could have a picture? And an autograph?" She asked quietly.

"Oh..yes!" I said happily.

"Sorry I haven't been asked before" I admitted.

"Well I'm glad to be the first, you know the haters are just jealous, don't listen to them" she said.

"Okay, I won't" I grinned but a part of me still didn't believe her.

When we said goodbye I felt a vibrating in my pocket.

I pulled out my phone and realised I had 10 missed calls and a text all from Liam.

"Where are you? I've seen twitter please come home, I need you"

I checked my twitter to see if Liam had posted anything and he'd posted 2 tweets.

@Real_Liam_Payne: if any of you 'fans' who has been hating on Y/N is coming to our concerts, don't bother I don't want you there.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Y/T/N means the world to me and she's absolutely beautiful and skinny and perfect, something you haters will never be. #Y/Nisperfect

As I reached mine and Liam's shared flat, I put my phone away and went to open the door but before I could the door was swung open by a worried looking Liam and I was pulled into a tight embrace.

"Don't you ever go out like that again, you haven't answered my calls or anything! I was going out of my mind" he said as he shut the door.

"Sorry Liam, I didn't hear my phone, I was talking to a fan, she wasn't mean like the rest of them" I reassured him.

Liam automatically pulled up my sleeves on my cardigan once I'd taken my jacket off and saw the blisters.

"Did you do this on purpose?" He asked.

"No I burnt my arm on the hair straighteners" I replied.

"Don't lie to me Y/N" he said.

"Okay fine it wasn't an accident..." I whispered trailing off.

He sighed before pulling me into a hug "you know your beautiful without any makeup on"

He pulled away and headed for the kitchen "so what do you want for tea?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just ate" I lied.

"What did you eat?" He asked unconvinced.

"I had a sandwich from the cafe down the road" I lied again.

"Well that's not good enough, your too skinny and you need building up so I'm going to cook us a proper meal"

"But Liam --"

"No buts, I'm cooking and that's final" he said standing his ground.

Everything went back to normal after that and #Y/Nisperfect was trending for 2 whole days.

-----

Let me know what you think? And please give me some ideas for more imagines and preferences. Leave your suggestions in the comments. I do take requests so if anyone wants one just inbox me:D thank you:)

-Lauren xx