Liam Imagine For Hollie (Personal Request)

This ones for Hollie! Who goes by the username of @just_stories !! Go follow her:)

------

I stepped into mine and Liam's shared flat where I expected to be greeted by Liam like usual, but I wasn't. Strange.

"Liam?" I called.

No answer.

"Liam?!" I shouted.

Liam emerged from the kitchen and walked into the hallway, when I looked at him I noticed his tear stained face.

"Liam what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Is it true?" He asked.

"Is what true?"

"Is it true you cheated on me?" He said with his voice cracking as he chucked a magazine at me.

I looked at the front cover which had the headlines 'did Hollie really cheat on Liam?'

"Liam--"

"Save it, I thought I was the one, I thought you'd never do something like this to me, I.. I thought you loved me!" He screamed.

"I do! It's not true!" I shouted back.

"Then how come I don't believe you?!" He shouted.

"Because you don't trust me! Why don't you trust me?!"

"Because I don't! You want to know why?"

"Yes I do actually!"

"I don't trust you, because your beautiful and you can get anyone you want! You can do better than me and I've always thought that, then I started to believe you really loved me until now!" He blurted.

We fell into an awkward silence before the tears started to fall down my face.

"I-I only want you, I love you and I wouldn't cheat on you, it's just a rumour I promise you" I said, my voice cracking.

Liam turned to face me and noticed my tears. He quickly ran to me and wiped them away with his thumb.

"Hollie don't cry, I love you too and I know it's not true" he said pulling me in for a hug.

"Do you really not trust me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, of course I trust you and I promise to never ever accuse you of anything like that ever again" he muttered.

"It's alright, I forgive you" I said smiling.

We both cuddled on the sofa and watched movies for the rest of the night.

Liam kept whispering how sorry he was all the time "Liam you know you can stop apologising now" I told him.

"Sorry" he said and we both laughed before eventually falling asleep in each others arms.

-----

I know it's short, but what do you think Hollie? :) xx

-Lauren:D