Preference: He Gets Lost Going To Dinner/You Breakdown (Requested)

Suggested by @TaIlSiSmAiMoFo , everyone go follow her!:D

-----

Harry: I'd been going out with Harry for about a year now and Harry had organised a date. When I was finally ready I met him outside where his car was parked "wow you look amazing" he complimented, "thanks your not too bad yourself" I replied. We got in the car and Harry started driving "how long is this going to take?" I asked "not sure babe" he said still concentrating on the road, after a while I noticed that we were going round in circles "Harry we've already been past here" I told him. "No..this is the route" he said hesitating. "You don't know where were going do you?" I said "yes I do!.. I just need something to jog my memory that's all" he continued. "Harry just admit that you don't know where your going" "okay I don't know where I'm going" he admitted and I laughed "it's alright Harry, it's getting late lets just go home and have a date night in" I said. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah come on drive home" I said and after a while of trying to find where 'home' is we eventually got there and had a date night in.

Louis: I had been told by Louis that we were going on a date after he'd finished work, so I got ready and Louis met me at the door "your so beautiful" he said genuinely smiling. "Thanks" I blushed walking into his arms for a hug. We got in Louis' car and drove to where we were going "so where are we going?" I asked. "To a restaurant" he stated casually. We drove for ages before I started to have suspicions that we were lost "Louis are we lost?" I asked. "Nope.. Just taking a drive along the way" he lied, I knew he was lost. "I know we're lost" I muttered. "Hey! We're not.. Hey come on let's go in this restaurant! It looks nice" he said parking. We got into the restaurant and had our food "Louis, you were lost weren't you? We were meant to be going somewhere else weren't we?" I asked laughing. "Yes okay I admit it, I was lost, but I'm sorry" he said. "It's alright, I've had a good time here anyway, I bet this ones better than the other one" I said. He laughed "yeah it is pretty nice here, I'm glad you had a nice time" he smiled and we both went home happy.

Niall: I was currently on holiday with Niall and lets just say we didn't know are way around yet, but when Niall found out there was a nandos here he wanted to go and find it. "Niall we don't know where we are going, it could be ages away" I reminded him. "I know Y/N but I'm going to do my best to find it" he smiled. We got in the car and drove around but we honestly hadn't got a clue where we were going. We stopped a few times to ask for directions and after a while I got bored "Niall should we just go back?" I asked. "Yeah maybe we should" he sighed but just as he turned the corner to turn around there was nandos. "Nandos!" Niall screamed happily. I laughed and we both went inside, after we ate our food and were finished we got back in the car in an attempt to now find our way back to our hotel.. This should be fun.

Liam: I got in the car with Liam as we were going camping this weekend and we'd decided to set off early. We'd been before so we knew were we were going but when we were half way there the car broke down "oh no! What's happening?" Liam panicked. "Calm down Li we've broken down" I told him "why have we broken down?" He asked. "Did you fill up with petrol?" I asked. He thought for a minute "oh.. No I don't think I did" he said awkwardly. I laughed "look there's a sign for the petrol station, run and get some quickly" I told him and he ran round the corner, soon enough he came back carrying a tank full of petrol, he filled up and then took the bucket back to the station. When he finally got back in the car he sighed "there we go! All filled up" he started the ignition and we began to drive again "are you sure you filled it up enough?" I asked giggling. "Yes I'm sure" he laughed and we continued out journey to the camp site.

Zayn: I was going to visit Zayns parents this weekend with him and not long after we set off we broke down. "Oh no! What's wrong with my baby!" Zayn said dramatically referring to his car. "It looks like we've broken down, did you fill up with petrol?" I asked. "Yes I filled up before we came" he said turning to me and pouting. I rung the breakdown services and Zayns car ended up being towed into a garage. Zayn rung his parents and cancelled and me and Zayn headed back home and waited on the sofa for his car to come back. "Do you think my car will be okay?" He asked like his car was a human. I laughed "it will be fine Zayn, it's just a car" I told him and he pouted at me again. "Oh come on zaynie, it will be fine" I reassured him and his pout turned into a smile "at least I get to spend my afternoon with you on my own" he said.

-----

Hope people like this? Anyway it was requested by @TaIlSiSmAiMoFo so thank you so much for suggesting!! :) xx

-Lauren xoxoxo