Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

27th March

Declan's POV

This has got to be the best way to get woken up in the morning and it's all due to the one girl that rocks my world and has treated me to one hot round of mind blowing sex. Bell and I have not left her room much since we got home on Sunday afternoon, maybe only a couple hours at the most, before we are straight back in here locked up and naked again. We've been glued to each other, there's no way that I can leave her side anytime soon and she's the same with me, not when it all could've ended so fast like that, I just don't want to let her go, ever. 

"Happy birthday Baby." Bell whispered as she panted softly in my ear, our bodies still clung together messily as the sweat glistened over our skin. 

"Thanks Babe, best birthday ever." I grinned and kissed the side of her head, she sat up and smirked, she's up to something, she was still straddling me, I was still buried inside her, morning sex is the fucking best. That's pretty much all we have been doing when we are in our room, not much sleep has been happening, I'm not gonna lie, I'm fucking love being that close to her, but she's wearing me out.

"I was thinking about babies." she looked down at me, her face now serious, I sat up and held her ass so she was still attached to me, her legs know tightened around my waist. I sighed, I knew this was going to happen when we went to see Tyler, Kayla and baby Jake, I know she's been the same with Alex as well, it just seems to be getting harder and harder to be around babies, these two new ones are not helping with our greiving for ones we'll never have.

"Babe, you know it won't ever happen for us, you know I wish it was different, do you know how painful it is for me to not being able to make any babies with you, if I had one wish , that's what it would be, to give you a house full of little Isabella's and little Declan's." I sighed, why do things always happen to us, nothing seems to be going right, something always comes up and tries to rip us more into unfixable pieces.

"I know Dec, I just wanted to see if we can look into some methods  and see what is all needed, you and I both know that there's costs involved and if we know how much, we can start saving, it's gonna be a long road Babe and if we start now, we could at least have our first try in about five years time." she pleaded, the way she was looking at me was heartbreaking, but she's right, there's no way we'd able to even afford to try until there's enough funds, for either IVF or adoption. Just thinking about that is ripping at the heart strings more, we have to save and buy to end up with having our own little family, if that even works, where we see her very fertile brothers and partners just pop babies out without any trouble at all.

"Alright, we'll do some research about both IVF, we could ask your Aunt Rachel about that and adoption, just so we can have both covered and know more about how the process works." I smiled brighter when her face looked instantly happier, that's what I love seeing on my girl, a huge big smile that brightens my day even more.

"Awesome, you're the best Babe, now let's fuck, before Mum steals you away for your big breakfast she makes for everyone on their birthdays." she giggled and pushed me back onto the bed, but I had other plans for her, I quickly flipped her over so I was hovering above her, I slowly teased her by sliding in and out of her,

"Stop teasing me, I need you more than ever now baby." she grinned, oh how right she is and the feeling is mutual, I smirked and crashed my lips hard to hers and then thrusted into her as hard as I could until she was screaming. We literally just came, and screamed each others names out when there was a loud bang on the door, my eyes went wide when I heard someone turning the door knob, I still had Bell's legs wrapped around my head, holy shit, I was still buried deep inside her.