"Loving Her"

**BOOK FIVE of "The Taylor Family Series"** Aidan Taylor was left to raise his daughter Maci after the sudden death of his wife Callie on the day their daughter was born. After three years he's still learning new things about being a single parent to a little girl, he spends all his time with her, and he's finally settling into his sole parenting role, and he absolutely loves it and her. He's happy with it being just the two of them, he doesn't want to move on, he wants to keep his heart free from more heartache and the only girl he wants in his heart is Maci. Aidan's twin brother Cade tries to help him move on and find someone to fill his heart with love again, while he settles in to his new home with his wife, Annabelle and their daughter Mia. One night though changes everything, just one long night, Aidan and Cade's lives will change forever. There will be lots of tears, brokenhearts, lots of laughs and a whole lot of love and it wouldn't be a Taylor story without some extra bumps and extra shocks along the way...with the whole big crazy Taylor family and friends ... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY! 

What do you guys think?? I'll let you know when the first chapter has been posted for the new story on here once I have it completed, please give me a few days to get things organised... my mind has to transfer all the dates and names and shit and add just over two years to every one in the books, and I hate messing with my dates, I need them right lol so please be patient for the short wait for that one... and I now have to step into the minds of Aidan and Cade....should be fun lol

I hope you guys enjoy the next book :)

any questions or or whatever, just let me know

and one last time, thanks so much for loving this story....it really means a lot :)