Sweet Child O' Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine

3rd November  (Hudson, Ryan and Noah are 4 days old)

Declan's POV

"IT'S A GIRL!" I chuckled at Cade as he shouted through the phone, I was just about to head up to Bell's room to see her before we go to our boys when he had called. He sounds like he's a had a drink or three to celebrate, Brax and Jace wanted to take me out to "Wet our babies heads" but I declined, maybe later on when they come home.

"Congrats bro, welcome to parenthood." I grinned, I love hearing Bell call me Daddy, I am never gonna get tired of hearing it ever.

"Yeah thanks, Mia is just so, hell there's not enough words, she's perfect, I can't wait for you to meet her." he chirped, he sounds super excited, I chuckled, sounds like the same thing I said to him the other day, it's nice to hear him happy.

"And when will that be, I'm gonna sound girlie here and tell you that I miss you." I chuckled, I could just see his eye roll from here, but he'd be missing me too, he can't deny it.

"Yeah, I miss you too, we're coming over for Christmas for a week, and don't tell anyone yet but while I'm there I'm looking for a house." he whispered, not sure why he's whispering, there's no one around that can hear him, maybe he doesn't want Annabelle to hear him. I was grinning when I heard that, he needs to be here, he's too far away and Aidan needs him closer to home, plus Mia needs to hang out with her cousins.

"So does that mean you're moving back home soon?" I asked, I walked around the front area of the hospital and found a nice wall to lean against while I talk to my best mate.

"Yeah, still unsure of when but I want something there for when the time comes, I want us to move straight into without the hassel of staying somewhere until we find a place, how's your place going?" he asked, I smiled and pictured the house as I saw it yesterday, it's looking good to be complete by christmas, well that is our goal anyways, it's coming on a lot faster than we had originally planned.

"Yeah good, frame work is complete, the roof is on and by this time next week all the exterior bricking should be complete, along with the interior walls, it's exciting see it come to life." I grinned, I can't wait until the day I show Bell, it's looking even more amazing than it did on paper, she'll get a big shock I know that.

"She's one spoilt princess." he chuckled, I laughed, I know she always gets what she wants, I just can't simply say no to her, and I'm pretty sure that's not a good thing but I love seeing that smile on her face.

"I know, I can't help it." I chuckled as he did, plus I wanted a home for our boys, so it's not just about my girl, my boys are getting spoilt as well, Matt is going to be helping me with the nursery, he's excited about that, Summer has been going crazy buying stuff for it. We had gone and brought all the big things that Bell wanted while she was still able to walk, and with the things she had gotten, the room is going to look pretty cool when it's done.

"I better go, I still need to call Mum and Dad yet and let them know, I was already on the phone to Aide for an hour, Anna will think I've done a runner soon." he chuckled, I looked around the carpark as it was starting to fill, I better hurry up and get my ass inside or Bell will be mad that I was late, today is the day we've been waiting for since the boys were born.

"No worries man, talk to you later." I said as I pushed myself off the wall and made my way toward the main entrance, the closer I got the more anxious I was getting, I can't wait to see my boys, Bell and I spent most of yesterday with them. I turned my phone off once the call ended and shoved it into my pocket as I made my way to the lift, hopefully Ryan is off the ventilator, they said it was going to be removed this morning. As I reached her room, I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed reading a magazine, I smiled and just watched her for a minute, she really is the most gorgeous girl, I grinned and moved in closer to the room and she lifted her head and she sighed.