Elegantly Wasted

Elegantly Wasted

29th August   ( 24 weeks and 5 days)

Izzy's POV

I stood the best as I could in front of the full length mirror, I was standing in a nice flowing chiffon dress, which is in a deep pink colour, Mum and I had picked out as she insisted I wear it tonight. With my expanding waistline, this was the only one that would fit me enough to make me feel comfortable, Mum was beside me in her snug fitting little black dress with a big smile on her face. We had even gotten our hair and make up done at the salon, which was nice and relaxing, I even had my nails manicured.

"You look absolutely beautiful," she smiled as she picked up her clutch purse and passed me mine, tonight we are heading to some fancy restaurant where we will be celebrating Mum's fiftieth birthday, which is actually in three days time but, today being a Saturday, it was the best option.

"Dad won't be needing his viagra tonight." I laughed, she swatted my arm lightly and shook her head and I'm pretty sure she said he doesn't need it, under her breath as she walked toward the door. I took one last look, I grinned, I feel like  million bucks tonight, I feel like a princess and I'm sure Dec is gonna love this dress, I can't wait to see him in his tux, since Mum made it a black tie event.

"Wow, my wife looks smoking hot, and my princess looks just like one, very beautiful." Dad grinned as Mum and I walked into the living room, he was wearing his own black tux and  I could see he couldn't get his eyes off Mum as she slauntered towards him.

"Thanks Baby, you look very handsome." I could tell she was eyeing him off as he was her, hell that is gross to see your parents perv each other, I gagged a little which made them chuckle. Dad walked over to me, his eyes holding a look that I couldn't quite figure out, whatever it is, it's looking like it may make him cry, which he doesn't do often, only mostly around Mum.

"I love you princess." Dad smiled and grabbed my hands and held me at arms length, then moved in closer to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me, I love hugs from my daddy, they are the best, they always make me feel safe and loved.

"I love you too Daddy." I moved my head back so I wouldn't smudge my make up and get it all over his jacket, he gave he a kiss on the forehead before he moved back over to Mum, she was watching on with that same expression Dad just had, what is up with those two? Not a minute later, my sexy man walked into the room, holy fuck, my mouth started to water just at the sight of him, I've never seen him looks so fucking hot. my eyes locked with his as he slowly crept closer to me, his smile was huge, I couldn't help but do the same thing.

"You look amazing Babe," he said as his eyes wondered up and down my body, I could see the lust beginning to burn in his eyes, glad to see I'm not the only one turned on, maybe tonight I can con him into having sex, it's been weeks since we last been intimate and I need to have it before I go to hospital in two days.

"So do you, I want to rip this suit of you later." I whispered in his ear, after I pulled on his tie to bring his face closer to mine, I smirked and winked before kissing him softly on the lips, I can never get tired of his lips, they are just so soft and warm.

"If you're a good girl, I might just let you." he smirked back, Dad cleared his throat, I guess he doesn't want to hear about his daughter having sex either. Nicky walked in with a gorgeous Lani clinging to his arm, wow, I bet those two will be finding it hard to not ripping those outfits off each other tonight. Lani was wearing a long red dress with a plunging neck line, Nicky is gonna have trouble keeping his eyes off her chest, wow, she's got big breasts, they look bigger than mine and I've gone up three cups since getting pregnant.