Tiny Daggers

Tiny Daggers

6th February

Izzy's POV (Pic of Luke)

I wish this hot weather would piss off, I had to strip right off during the night, like I have been doing all summer, so I've been stretched out across the top on my bed in only a pair of knickers. I yawned and slowly opened my eyes only to to blinded by the bright sun that glared through my open window, the fan beside my bed was on the highest speed and blowing right on me, I frowned and sat up quickly, I never left my window open last night. I looked around my room frantically as I slowly climbed off my bed, something's not right here, I left the curtains closed on both windows, one was wide open and the screen was off my window, the breeze coming right through. 

My heart was thumping like crazy in my chest as I ever so slowly walked toward the open one, but come to a sudden stop. I noticed something near the other window, the one that was still closed, my room is too high for shadows, and there's never been one there before. My heart was now in my throat as I backed up slowly, my eyes widening when it moved, oh god, oh god, there's someone outside my window. I ran out of the room so fast and almost flew down the stairs as I screamed to anyone, Mum and Dad  came flying around the corner of the kitchen.

"Izzy what's wrong?" she asked quickly and took in my panicked state, Nick, Cade and Declan came up behind them as I started to pant heavily, I felt like I couldn't breath, my heart was on fire and it was like there were a thousand knives piercing right through the centre, so much no words came out.

"Bell baby, what's wrong?" Dec asked calmly, my heart stopped when he called me baby, he stepped around Mum slowly as my body began to shake uncontrollably, tears streaming down my face, I shook my head and held my hand out for him to stop, if he touches me I won't be able to cope at all.

"Someone's been in my room, I saw them outside my window." my scream was mixed with a loud cry as my body shook my violently, I couldn't see as there was a flood of tears, my nose was running from crying. Dad, Cade and Nick took off fast to check the house and my room, I couldn't control the shaking as it got worse, I just want it too stop, my breathing was fast and erratic, just like my heartbeat and it was starting to make me feel dizzy.

"Declan, she needs you." Mum said softly as she passed Dec a towel that was in a near by basket and she pushed him my way,  Mum looked like she was about to break down on her own as she watched on.

"Make it stop." I choked out, I looked into those eyes that draw me in each and everytime, Dec nodded slowly as he moved carefully my way.

"One step at a time, Bell." he whispered as he placed the towel over my chest, as soon as it hit my body, Dec quickly wrapped it around me and then picked me up and walked me over to the couch. He sat down so I was on his lap and started to rock me back and forth, my body trembling with fear, until I felt his lips press to my forehead.

"I'm here Bell, take some deep breaths, it will be over soon." he continued to rock me, one of his strong hands rubbing up and down my back. I don't know how long had passed before I heard Dad's pissed of angry voice, with Mum trying to get him to calm down.

"How is she?" Nick's voice whispered , I didn't want to move, I could hear the pounding of Dec's heartbeat, which has slowed down the more my shakes did.

"She's sleeping, did you find anything?" Dec asked as he still rocked me slowly, he knew I was awake, I was tracing circles on his chest, something I always done when he helped me through my panic attacks.