New Sensation

New Sensation

27th January (6 months after Brax and Lexi's wedding)

Izzy's POV (pic of Izzy on the side ---->)

I arched my back as the feeling of his tongue ran over the soft sensitve skin just below my ear, I moaned softly as it had my body humming with pleasure. I opened my eyes as his lips trailed up my jaw and slowly to my waiting wet lips, wanting to taste his, I want them, I need them on mine.

"Kiss me." I whispered as I felt him smirk before he placed his lips gently to mine, his tongue licking across them softly before he pushed it solwly inside my mouth to find mine. His hands where setting my body on fire, I was so hot, his naked skin pressed into mine as he hovered above me, fuck, I love this guy so fucking much.

"You taste so sweet, so fucking sweet." he whispered over my lips as I felt him press into me more, hell it's getting so hot in here, our hands caressing each others naked bodies, I've never been so turned on in my life. My heart has hammering in my chest as I stare up at the man I love, and I know he loves me just the same, I moaned louder as he hit a spot that I knew would send me over the edge.

"You ready Baby?" he asked, his fingers lightly moving the hair off my face as he lined himself up, I nodded, and prepared myself for what I've been waiting so long for. I moaned but my body started to shake, my shoulders moved roughly on the bed, then all of a sudden, he disappeared, my body immeadiately feeling like it was being drenched in ice water.

"IZZY, WAKE UP!" I heard loud and clear and I shot up in my bed, I was panting hard and soaked wet, what the fuck was that? I looked to who the hell thought it was funny to wet me with ice water, Cade.

"You're a jerk." I screamed and scrambled off my bed, it now looks like I wet the bloody thing, stupid brothers.

"Who were you dreaming about? It sounded like you were about to blow." Cade laughed and I threw one of my books at him, stupid ass, I was enjoying that, I just wish I knew who that was, I've had that dream a few times now, and it always ends before it gets to the good part, and I can never really see his face, weird.

"Fuck off, what are you doing in here anyways?" I asked as I grabbed the towel that was hanging off the back of my desk chair and dried myself a little, no point going crazy, I need to have a nice hot water before I get ready.

"Lover boy is down stairs and if you don't hurry, you'll be late." he said as he sat down on the side of my bed, I smiled, Luke is early, I can't wait to see him, it's been a week and I miss him.

"Shit, well piss off so I can get dressed." I shooed him out of my room, he laughed loud as he looked at me, I probably look like a drowned rat, I saw the bucket next to the bed, that was a shit load of water he dumped on my head. I love my room, and I am so thankful Mum and Dad found a house where I got my own bathroom, no way did I want to keep sharing with those dirty boys I call my brothers. I stripped off my soaking singlet and shorts and stepped into the steaming hot water, my muscles thanking me instantly.

I sighed sadly as I looked down to my stomach, my hand brushing softly over the trademark tattoo that I had gotten one night with Declan, now a reminder of what I've lost. Dec has a matching one which is on the inside of his right wrist, it was something we had done one night when he snuck me out of the house, he of course asked me about fifty times before we got them if I was sure. I haven't seen him since the night of Brax's wedding, I could see how heartbroken he was when saw me making out with Luke, that one sad look haunts me now as I had crushed his heart.

Our tattoos are two hearts joined together, in each one has our initails I and D, crazy I know getting a tattoo at sixteen, more so with the initials of a boy who is not my boyfriend, but only the two of us know they are there. The letters are only visible if you had a magnifying glass, but they are there, and everytime I look at it, all I see is Dec and that gorgeous smile of his, most people get friendship bracelets, necklaces, whatever, nope, not us, we got tatts.